General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much firepower on Golden State. The only offense Cleveland had down the stretch in the fourth was LeBron James' spin move in the lane.

Congrats to the Golden State Warriors on the second title in two years.

Suck It haters!!!! The refs can't save you!!!!! Warrrriorrrrrrs!!!!!!!! Threepeat!!!!! We all know who won it for real last year

:lol:lol

Could be worse, at least it wasn't a kick from Green :lol

Good to see the west and California on top again :clap

dia0ghH.gif

How is the East going to beat in the finals GS with Durant next season.

GS can become a ridiculous dynasty for this era of the NBA :dunno

Good to see the west and California on top again :clap

if half of the Kings fan base didn't jump on the GS bandwagon, I might not mind it too much how successful they are. Oh and **** anything and everything LA :wink1:

How is the East going to beat in the finals GS with Durant next season.

GS can become a ridiculous dynasty for this era of the NBA :dunno

why is it all riding on the east to do something? lol. We'll see if KD and Curry can stay healthy for a long period of time. I'm very curious if Iggy stays or goes in the offseason.

if half of the Kings fan base didn't jump on the GS bandwagon, I might not mind it too much how successful they are. Oh and **** anything and everything LA :wink1:

why is it all riding on the east to do something? lol. We'll see if KD and Curry can stay healthy for a long period of time. I'm very curious if Iggy stays or goes in the offseason.

Because these playoffs showed other than Cavs, the Eastern Conference was so weak and one sided. GS is a juggernaut, I would like to see how GS would go next season against a healthy Leonard in SA for the playoffs.

I think the West next season could be a race between a group of teams to get to the finals with GS being the favorite.

I want to see another Eastern Conference team to be in the finals but who :dunno

Whatever franchise represents the East next finals has to have the mindset " if we meet GS in the finals, we need strong Defense as well as shooting and three pointers "

I wonder what player would Cle need in FA to actually have a shot of beating GS? Could they even afford a person of that caliber right now? If GS is healthy, they are looking at a 3-peat for sure at the very least. I mean, they probably should have won 3 straight as is. I think most of their players will be willing to take paycuts to stay on this team as well...

I wonder what player would Cle need in FA to actually have a shot of beating GS? Could they even afford a person of that caliber right now? If GS is healthy, they are looking at a 3-peat for sure at the very least. I mean, they probably should have won 3 straight as is. I think most of their players will be willing to take paycuts to stay on this team as well...

If Lebron leaves Clevand, there's a ton of money freed up :rotfl

If they got Paul George without losing anything, they'd be right there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We've already done the 3-peat. We all know who won last year.

Back