General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty sure Curry said he wasn't going to go months ago? What a childish moron that guy is. First president ever that will turn the NBA and NFL against him?

Melo going to OKC!! I'm glad Cle didn't fold and do something stupid. That should be a interesting circus to watch, but I'm gonna watch it fo sho :rotfl

Yeah I think the upcoming season is starting to lean towards interesting again even though it will not impact the final outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knicks traded an all star and got bench players in return :slap

they demanded youth in return for him. Cle and Hous didn't have that to offer, so in reality they were never going to get anything good for him since they wouldn't take any proven veterans in a trade. OKC and Hous are going to be battling for that 3 seed now. I'm curious how Melo will do as the number 3 option on a team. He's been number one his whole career.

I'm just a causal NBA fan, so I could be missing something, but I'm not sure why would anyone want Melo at this point? Seems like he's just poison to whatever team he goes to, and never has what it takes to help his team succeed in the playoffs.

I'm just a causal NBA fan, so I could be missing something, but I'm not sure why would anyone want Melo at this point? Seems like he's just poison to whatever team he goes to, and never has what it takes to help his team succeed in the playoffs.
I'm wondering the same thing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LeBron’s response was perfect.

:clap:clap:clap

I guess North Carolina doesn't want to the WH either. When sports are a huge part of the US culture, it says something when most of them want absolutely nothing to do with the president.

he played well with other superstars on all the Olympic teams when he didn't need to be top dog

Last edited:
pretty sure Curry said he wasn't going to go months ago? What a childish moron that guy is. First president ever that will turn the NBA and NFL against him?

Actually, the NFL and NBA are turning the fans against THEM. Trump isn't doing it.

Actually, the NFL and NBA are turning the fans against THEM. Trump isn't doing it.

how do you mean? Turning the fans against who? Trump is the one sending out immature tweets like a pouting 6yr old. And telling NFL players they should be fired for peacefully protesting by simply kneeling.....

how do you mean? Turning the fans against who? Trump is the one sending out immature tweets like a pouting 6yr old. And telling NFL players they should be fired for peacefully protesting by simply kneeling.....

Trump is attacked every second on every media platform by millions of paid shills, troll, MSM, celebrities, and athletes. God forbid he gets sick of it and says something.

I have to laugh at the so-called peaceful protest because it is the epitome of slacktivism. All show and it'll do/change nothing. All of the idiot celebs/athletes just virtue signaling while places like Chicago have an epidemic of black of black crime/murder. Where's BLM, celebs, Lebron/athletes, MSM, and politicians? Oh they're posting selfies on FB, Instagram, and twitter while the lives they say matter are ended on epidemic scales, but yea...Trump is the problem.

HILARIOUS

And tons of fans aren't watching. The fans aren't happy with all this crap and they are blaming the players not Trump. They are the ones choosing to do what they are doing. Either way I'm sick of hearing about it. I don't take my social or political quest of mostly unintelligent players.

This was going on long before Trump's tweets. The NFL and NBA are pissing off their fans. If you're okay with it, fine. If you weren't embarrassed by what went on in the UK, that's fine too. A lot of people aren't fine with it though.

Trump is attacked every second on every media platform by millions of paid shills, troll, MSM, celebrities, and athletes. God forbid he gets sick of it and says something.

I have to laugh at the so-called peaceful protest because it is the epitome of slacktivism. All show and it'll do/change nothing. All of the idiot celebs/athletes just virtue signaling while places like Chicago have an epidemic of black of black crime/murder. Where's BLM, celebs, Lebron/athletes, MSM, and politicians? Oh they're posting selfies on FB, Instagram, and twitter while the lives they say matter are ended on epidemic scales, but yea...Trump is the problem.

HILARIOUS
Then why doesn't Trump do something about the black on black crime? He's the president of all the people isn't he?

HILARIOUS

because look at the childish things he says ALL the time. He deserves to be attacked for the stupid things he writes on social media. How come the leader of this country does not come out and be more vocal about the black on black crime? Trump has also not made one attempt to change the culture in this country at all. Nothing will change if the culture does not change and it starts at the top. From what I've seen over the years, athletes are the only ones putting in good effort to help the inner city youth in this country because many came from those situations.

And tons of fans aren't watching. The fans aren't happy with all this crap and they are blaming the players not Trump. They are the ones choosing to do what they are doing. Either way I'm sick of hearing about it. I don't take my social or political quest of mostly unintelligent players.

I honestly have no idea why fans are mad. Because players want to kneel before a national anthem? Sounds petty to me. The players still go out there and do their jobs. As a American, a flag is just a flag and a song is just a song to me. They don't mean anything to me because all that does matter is how people treat one another because having respect for other people in this country is seemingly impossible in the grander scope of things.

This was going on long before Trump's tweets. The NFL and NBA are pissing off their fans. If you're okay with it, fine. If you weren't embarrassed by what went on in the UK, that's fine too. A lot of people aren't fine with it though.

And what exactly are you referring to in the UK? Peaceful protesting does not bother me one bit if that's what you speak of. That's people's right to do in this country.

Then why doesn't Trump do something about the black on black crime? He's the president of all the people isn't he?

That's what I'm saying. Instead, he'd rather take away their health coverage, and NOT do anything to help get the lower income cities built up and provide good education to them. These people in these trashed cities have few resources and don't have the education to get to the ones they have.Dr. Dre is making a bigger impact in that sector that the president is.

Back