Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vendor is REALLY try to get me info, as they don't want me to cancel and order with someone else. I'm gonna give them to Monday and then order from another vendor.

Hate to do it, but I don't want to miss out on this.

Holy cow yeah if she's still available snatch her up before she's gone for good!
The Amazon vendor says that they made the cut off date with room to spare. They are getting them from Diamond, and they stated that Diamond hasn't received their supply of BW from GG, so I think that I'm OK. If the vendor is waiting for Diamond to get BW from GG my order should be safe.

Yeah, sometime Diamond Comic Distributors is tardy with their shipments of statues. Happened all the time when I worked at a comic shop in SoCal.

Thanks Darth, that's a BIG relief. I pre-ordered a year ago and I really didn't want to scramble to cancel, get refund and then, hopefully, finding a new one BEFORE Christmas.

Here's a crappy cell phone pick of mine fresh out of the box!

KIMG0300_zpsfvd4euwn.jpg

The Statue Gods smiled upon me and I didn't have any problems with my pistols going into the holsters. :yess:

I'll take a couple of better picks when I get my camera back from a friend who borrowed it for tonight's high school basketball game.

Thanks Darth, that's a BIG relief. I pre-ordered a year ago and I really didn't want to scramble to cancel, get refund and then, hopefully, finding a new one BEFORE Christmas.

No problem, I hope you get yours soon! :duff

Yeah I was thinking on it, but I'll probably hold for another BW. She's great, but Cap will take away the pain :lol

True, true. :lol

I was tempted to get direct from GG, but shipping is killer. Its OOS again so I guess I'm out of luck. :(

Bummer, dude.

Thinking of cancelling jawdroppingcolleftibles order, they are taking too long and looks suspicious, anyone knows if they are legit?

Thinking of cancelling jawdroppingcolleftibles order, they are taking too long and looks suspicious, anyone knows if they are legit?

Never heard of them. :huh

Congrats Snoopy. I like your SW one-sheet in the BG. Is that genuine?

Thanks! :duff

I wish my SW poster was an original but it's a reprint.

I asked my place I ordered from they said they have zero updates to when they will get theirs. I emailed jawdrappingcollectables they said mid december

I asked my place I ordered from they said they have zero updates to when they will get theirs. I emailed jawdrappingcollectables they said mid december

Bail on them. You're dealing with nobodies and if I were in your shoes I would have zero confidence in them getting stock. If they already have your money they will draw this out until you cannot protest or appeal. Demand a refund and buy from BBTS or GG.

edit - Let's put it this way - BBTS and GG are already intermittently going out of stock, and soon that will just stay out of stock permanently. The manufacturer and a collector's favorite, reliable website are low or out of stock. Why do you think this third string vendor is going to get their hands on what BBTS cannot?

Last edited:
Just got mine this morning from SpecFiction. Another flawless statue :)

I did have trouble getting the pistol in it's holster on her right leg, but thanks to the tips here I used a hair dryer for about 10 seconds and the gun slid right in no problems.

GG-BW-03.jpg

GG-BW-01.jpg

GG-BW-02.jpg

Back