Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found some of Ray that you posted, looks pretty good to me. Still want to see him painted. How was the likeness once painted? I'm thinking about going for these. For $95 for a four with nice glasses with Egon it seems to be a good deal. Plus I'm thinking these are more in scale and are cleaner sculpts than Rocco's, which are the reasons I'm holding off on those. Not sure though usually you get what you pay for.

EDIT: Thanks for the link brother! The pictures on the front page don't load for me though.

I like vartal’s peter seen those on ebay.
Would like to see it painted that other thread wont show pics.

Yeah, I love that Snyderman Venkman. The Rocco sculpts are slightly larger than Hot Toys sculpts, but I actually think they are more anatomically accurate (HT sculpts are often unrealistically small).

I got my custom Ghostbusters sculpts in today from Spenser. I think they look great.
bo4m.jpg

I think Egon's height looks good
nyun.jpg

Note how Winston's water treated jumpsuit looks compared to Egon's which isn't.
icns.jpg

Fattening Ray up. I added padding to the belly and legs.
gdd4.jpg

d108.jpg

Ray put together a bit.
ae90.jpg

Those are looking great so far! If I decide to do Winston and Egon I'm definitey getting the Spenser sculpts.

Thanks Mando, that means a lot coming from you!

The paint just looked too much like spray tan, so I knocked it back with a paler wash. You can see the result on Egon vs Peter.
8axk.jpg

Much happier with this result.
dqu2.jpg

Back