Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i still have this kit. I remeber I bought it because I wanted to do a custom with Terror dogs. I might have a pic of the box. I'll post it if I find it

Edit: Here's a pick of the box
MKS0014-Terror-Dog-W.jpg

$T2eC16FHJGwFFZUK3ZYsBRnM0)wu+w~~60_1.JPG

This is from Randall Cook's original mold.
ghostbusters-terror-dog-other-pics-terror-dog-snip4.jpg-79798d1325543386

I think their still available on ebay.

Last edited:
Looks like there is one legit one on eBay for $150 shipped. Kind of pricey for a mass produced, unpainted kit. But it looks really good. Diamond Select also did some light up statues that run about $75, but it might look kind of cheap next to nice, high end figures. Also not sure about scale (stands at 7 inches high apparently).

The Diamond Select dog is tiny. I actually saw it this weekend for the first time. Not worth the price tag at all.

Working on my boots.
0qhr.jpg

Added Zippers.
77lj.jpg

Repainted the Matty belts, I'm trying to do this on the cheap.
11rc.jpg

You think IDM might consider it? I would probably be down for all that.

Yes, if there's enough interest. I can start an interest list and see how it goes.

Also, I just hired a new tailor for my "Origami Custom Works" and we could do the outfit too.

I'm also creating a new Collective group with a couple of the best artist in the forum to make full figure releases.. stay tuned :yess:

Yes, if there's enough interest. I can start an interest list and see how it goes.

Also, I just hired a new tailor for my "Origami Custom Works" and we could do the outfit too.

I'm also creating a new Collective group with a couple of the best artist in the forum to make full figure releases.. stay tuned :yess:

Sounds like my wallet might be taking a beating:lol
Interested to see what you release

Giving the Ghostbusters uniforms the water treatment.
ef0q.jpg

Giving Egon's body a little height by stretching out the ankles.
omno.jpg

Looking lankier.
yl9s.jpg

I had that Ray a few years ago. It's nice, though the forehead is a bit large, and hairline is not right. Vartal actually has a thread on the forum about them where there might be some painted pics if you search for it.

Back