GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I wanted a carded one, but at $160+ I will have to wait a bit.

:thud:

Well, moving on.... I walked into TRU today on a whim and they are having a 2 for 10.99 figure sale and I picked up a Pursuit of Cobra Duke and Jungle Viper just for kicks. Both are pretty decent figures I have to say. Here's some quick shots of Duke

pocduke2.png

pocduke3.png

pocduke.png

Jungle-Viper is an amazing figure, one of my favorites.

The Dialtones from the club came in a white box, not on a card. The carded ones were Joecon exclusives I believe.

I saw it as well. Didn't realize it was no longer a two seater though. That sucks.

Yeah, when you consider that vintage GI Joe vehicles are undersized to begin with, the new Skystriker definitely looks a bit strange with one seat.

I'm actually fine with my vintage ones - I've got one dead mint original and another Funskool version. That's all I need, I think. I mean, I may pick this up at retail if I see it but I'm not scrambling to order it or anything.

Got into the Jungle Viper and I gotta say, from a design standpoint, this figure kicks all kinds of ass! really fun figure to put together. See for yourself:

jv1.png

jv2.png

jv3.png

jv4.png

lol, I didn't understand the figure's design until I saw your pics, I was like why does he have parrot feathers :slap :lol

Jungle-Viper is an amazing figure, one of my favorites.

The Dialtones from the club came in a white box, not on a card. The carded ones were Joecon exclusives I believe.

It was all quite confusing when I wanted it originally, but then saw the prices for the carded one, and I was shocked. being a completist I have to get the dial tone...one day it will happen, but I am not too eager to drop that kinda cash on a figure that will sit in a pile with other carded figures until I find a place to display it.

if on a blister card, then I will have to order as well, not taking the chance of missing out again and having to pay mega bucks on ebay.

Yeah, but still no idea what the price is going to be...

I must have that Quarrel, though. I'm a big international fan!

A couple of shots of my SDCC Zarana just received from Hasbro Toy Shop:

6040302310_af29b5211a_b.jpg

6040304300_1cac3c7e4f_b.jpg

A fantastic figure that SHOULD NOT have been an exclusive IMO....

She's a fine choice for an exclusive, but they just needed to double the numbers for her. She sold out in less than 2 days. Hasbro always seems to shortchange the Joe exclusives.

Yeah, Zarana seems incomplete without her twin bro...

Should have my classic Zarana coming as well, pending trade negotiations. No real need for that other version (not a must-have, like last year's TTT Slaughter).

Kid Sister's got to be one of Hasbro's best female figures ever. She definitely shouldn't have been an exclusive though.

Stil really looking forward to Airtight and Sci-Fi though. I loved those two as a kid.

Back