GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I broke down and started recollecting the 3.75s. I started with a few loose vintage (Doc and Gung Ho) as I didn't think I would be a big fan of the new molds. Dunno why guess I thought the new articulation made them look too cheap. However, I was WAY wrong. After buying a couple and taking one out of packaging I'm totally sold.

These guys are a lot more pliable and poseable and dont take up nearly the amount of space as the 1:6's. I'm now buying the carded 25th joes and keeping them that way. Still intend on buying the latest ones and snaggin' two of them so I can at least have one to pose play/custom.

P.S.
Skydive is wicked AWESOME!!! :lol:yess:

Some 30th Anniversary Iron Grenadier shots:

6196884688_dd6665c625_b.jpg

6196886078_a6fd88cfc4_b.jpg

I stopped by the TRU near the office this afternoon and picked up STEEL BRIGADE X 3 ($7.99@). I found the VAMP MARK II @ TRU for $29.99, but ended up buying it from WALMART for $19.99. The STEEL BRIGADE figures are quite good. I'm slowly assembling the VAMP MARK II. It's a pain in the @$$ having the carefully set the decals onto the vehicle, but it'll be worth it.

I still need to hurry up and finish my 1:6 STEEL BRIGADE custom though.

I love the new cobra troopers. They just look so cool.

Yeah, gonna have to pick a few of these up, I think!

Steel Brigades, too.

Dude, I love the compositions of your shots Zerogouki but you have to lose the soft filter focus on your pics. The Glamor Shots™ look isn't always appropriate for the subject. Just my two cents. :dunno Also I saw a Trooper, Viper, and a Renegades Snake Eyes & Duke tonight...very hard to pass up. Clean paint apps all around.

I cleaned house at my local retail on these guys. Along with Hawk, Steel Brigade, and Jungle BAT. (Dont think they are from the 30th wave though) Left Blowtorch and CC behind since I already had 2 of those. The lady at the register looked at me weird...like she thought I was up to no good with them.

Unfortunately my Malwart refuses to carry any joes these days. They did handle the overkill on Transformers well though.

Those Iron Grenadier shots look like something from Killzone. Very nice.

I just wanted the figures, the vehicles I will be selling, they are pretty cool, a nice nod to the originals.

Dreadknocks and Marauders joe 7 packs!

The dreadnocks set is awesome

Back