GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I was reading there are a lot of inconsistencies in the customer services department re: timely shipping, late or no replies to email.

I've been thinking about joining but I'm not tipped on the sold part yet myself...no need to pay for more headaches.

Anyone have any issues with the club outside of personal disinterest?

Nope, I ordered all the AT 3 3/4" figures and vehicles, and it was well packed and shipped within a day, being that I live a few cities away I received it the next day.

I even had a return and was resolved within a matter of 3 days.

I think Topside looks great. I'm not blown away or anything, but it's a nice addition.

I really hope it doesn't go over $20 a figure. If I can get MOTUC figures at $20 a pop, I shouldn't have to pay more for a little Joe, especially given that there will be little to no new molding on these...

Last edited:

I remember the original TOP SIDE figure. I got him when he was first released. He was not a bad character. He was a Navy SEAL or Navy patrol/boarding party type character. His back pack was a portable dual missile/rocket launcher.

The new version is essentially same as the original version, but upgraded of course.

Kwinn might be the 2012 SDCC exclusive figure, I think he makes for a pretty cool exclusive.

spazzy;3884" 8462 said:
Kwinn might be the 2012 SDCC exclusive figure, I think he makes for a pretty cool exclusive.
--

You're referring to a 12" KWINN and not a 3.75" KWINN right?

Then again . . . a 3.75" KWINN would be awesome too.

Finally found the Steel Brigade figure. Snagged one. Really the only figure I wanted since I never had one as a kid. Cool figure. Hoping to bash a 12 inch to go with it one day.

you should try to get mando to do a steel brigade re-enlistment.....
:nana: :lol
good luck

I picked up the Renegades Duke and Snakeeyes. I am pretty happy with them. I know that I saw that they are making Scarlet and Tunnel Rat. I hope that we see a Roadblock too so we can round out that team.

Back