GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

The Dreadnoks pack is awesome, I could care less about the repaints in the MArauders pack, I do like Taurus, Mercer, and Red Dog.

The Dreadnoks pack is awesome, I could care less about the repaints in the MArauders pack, I do like Taurus, Mercer, and Red Dog.

I only bought the Dreadknocks pack....not buying 4 repaints and the others are subpar

Finally zandar/thrasher

Can't wait to get all of them!

Hope to see vehicles soon.

One of the GIJoe Club Subscription figures is going to be Topside, not a figure I remember much of or have even thought about in probably 10+ years, but at least he is new, and not another Duke, SS, SE or CC.

I would love to get a Baroness in the 25th style card, I hate that the only one carded was the blue outfit.

The only figures I want from the Club Subscription from the leaked list are Cover Girl,Big Boa,and Jinx....no interest in the rest.

1988 and under please,and classic!

As long as they are on the 25th ann style cards, I will get them all, but if they are on the new poc,then I can be a bit more picky.

I am a little confused on the process, do you have to subscribe to get them all, or can you pick and choose, I am pretty sure you have to buy all 12 to get the mystery figure. I hate monthly bills like that, but it will be cheaper than going through the secondary market, I am sure once these are all sold out, each one will be $75+.

As long as they are on the 25th ann style cards, I will get them all, but if they are on the new poc,then I can be a bit more picky.

I am a little confused on the process, do you have to subscribe to get them all, or can you pick and choose, I am pretty sure you have to buy all 12 to get the mystery figure. I hate monthly bills like that, but it will be cheaper than going through the secondary market, I am sure once these are all sold out, each one will be $75+.

there are options..

The club are selling them individually (very limited)
BBTS are selling them individually
Collector friend
Ebay

you must buy all 12 to get the mystery figure (which probably will be another repaint :))

I have a membership already from the club, so will definitely going that route, I am hoping they won't be $20 a piece, that seems a bit exccessive, how much was Dial Tone when bought at the con?

BBTS will probably be a price increase, $25-$35 a fig

collector wha?

Ebay, definitely $50+ a figure

As long as the mystery figure is of a new character I don't mind a rehash of other parts...that is what is pretty much expected from the Club.

Yikes! Hope not.

BBTS has Wave 3 up for pre order, got me a set, much easier than being dissappointed going to stores.

I have a membership already from the club, so will definitely going that route, I am hoping they won't be $20 a piece, that seems a bit exccessive, how much was Dial Tone when bought at the con?

BBTS will probably be a price increase, $25-$35 a fig

collector wha?

Ebay, definitely $50+ a figure

As long as the mystery figure is of a new character I don't mind a rehash of other parts...that is what is pretty much expected from the Club.

Each figure in the club subscription will be 20-25 each plus shipping...if BBTS wants an extra $20 each for the 3 classic figures I want,I'll pay it....it beats paying $300 for figures I dont want.

I'll be buying a set of renegades just because I love how the figures look. Wont be keeping them on the cards though....can't stand the card art...and am not a fan of the new cartoon.

So 1 piece per wave is workable for me.

I thought that price is rumored? The exc at sdcc I think for Zarana was $15 a piece and lower for the later ones (not sure on Slaughter, bought on the bay).

Don't know how limited the run will be, but I think it would be wise for them to do more than the Dial Tone figures, I hope to never have to pay that much for a Joe figure again, got a great deal at $200 but still, that was ridiculous.

irritates me that they're still making figures from renegades, but canceled the show.. :(

I agree, it took some time to adjust to the story but I really ended up liking it overall....I can't believe the crap kids watch on tv now, just like all the reality shows do better than quality tv shows and they get cancelled, but Jersey Shore is still on the air?? WTF....bugs me to no end.

I thought that price is rumored? The exc at sdcc I think for Zarana was $15 a piece and lower for the later ones (not sure on Slaughter, bought on the bay).

Don't know how limited the run will be, but I think it would be wise for them to do more than the Dial Tone figures, I hope to never have to pay that much for a Joe figure again, got a great deal at $200 but still, that was ridiculous.

price is rumored,but they said no less than $20 each,but it could be $25 (which alot of people are turned off by).....because of limited run

Back