GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I too heard that there will be a short run on figs for the 25th Anniversary. If that is the case I want only the major characters. Bring on Blood, Mindbender, the twins, and Crimson Guards!

Not sure where you heard that. I'm pretty sure (and with some info from a friend who's HUGE into Joe's and is close with people at Hasbro) that this line will go for at least another year, probably until the end of 2008. Then, they'll just put out another line that will go along with the 25th Anniversary collection (same type/molding style of figures) after that.

Not sure where you heard that. I'm pretty sure (and with some info from a friend who's HUGE into Joe's and is close with people at Hasbro) that this line will go for at least another year, probably until the end of 2008. Then, they'll just put out another line that will go along with the 25th Anniversary collection (same type/molding style of figures) after that.

I thought I read it at hisstank.com somewhere but I could be mistaken, Hey, I'm cool with that!:rolleyes:

Stopped at Target on my way home today. :D

BellaAugust015.jpg

How much for that Trooper?!:monkey3:monkey5:D

Is it true that the new Cobra 5 pack will feature a Cobra emblem and Cobra song?

How much for that Trooper?!:monkey3:monkey5:D

Is it true that the new Cobra 5 pack will feature a Cobra emblem and Cobra song?
Actually, the two new multipacks that are out now (the one pictured in Khev's post) play the GI Joe TV show theme when you press the star in the middle of the Joe emblem. The second Cobra Pack plays the GI Joe Movie theme.

anybody feel like pickin me up the joe 5 pack???

ill trade or give cash for one. i just cant get them near me.

That's the word that I've heard as well. The Cobra 5 pack version 2 is supposedly featuring this. :rock :rock :rock

Was there ever a Cobra Song? I don't remember.
It says over at Toy New International that it will play the Intro from the Movie:

Hasbro has confirmed that the new 25th anniversary Zartan figure will have a color changing head and the base on the Cobra Boxset will play the introduction music from GIJoe the movie.
https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=11677

The Terror Drome is one of the few original RAH Joe items I still have left. Ebayed most of it off and made quite a bit of change.

drome.JPG

Nice. The only vintage Joe toy I have is from that same year; General Hawk. I too cashed in on the rest of my collection a few years back. I like having Hawk though, he's no "grail" figure but he is the leader of the whole team. Even submitted it to be graded myself.

BellaAugust019.jpg

BellaAugust023.jpg

Good score!!! I picked up 2 of each again tonite so I can keep them in package (the first sets I opened :monkey5)

Hey thanks man. I actually like the Joe pack better (that new Snake Eyes Commando is *awesome*) but I figured it'd be easier to find the good guys later. I hope the rumors that they release the 5-pack figures on single cards with the original art is true, then these guys will be my "openers" with MOC figures complimenting the display.

Oh man,I still have a bunch of vintage Joes MOC. My holy grail there is my MOC 1985 Snake Eyes.

I LOVE G.I. JOE but I can't stand 3 3/4" figures anymore. If SSC or Hot Toys got a hold of the rights and produced 1:6 figures I'd be all over that! :rock

That was awesome Jason, I got 8/10 questions right!

I too got 8/10. It was cool seeing all the Cobras in the audience, it was also cool when the Joes won and they kicked Cobra's butt. :lol Very Cool Game!

The Terror Drome shows Serpentor they way he looks for the 25th Anni. figure. Why's everyone so upset? It looks like they're going to make everyone on that box. :monkey5

I'm in the GI JOE film festival this year, you can check out more info here at: www.gijoefilmfestival.com my film's title is "A World's Desire," at the very bottom. They're flying me out to Denver and I hear that it will also be showing in California. If anyone is into this kind of art I strongly suggest you enter for next Year, it will be even better! Yo Joe!

Back