GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

i cant figure out how to take a good picture. especially with these smaller figures. but here they are:

i opened my 5 pack joe set just now and im not that impressed with them. i love the cobra set but the joe set has some problems. its still hard to get them to hold their weapons especially roadblock and gung ho . but these figures are way unbalanced when they wear the backpacks. the stands dont really help them much. roadblock's face is pretty weird and may need a swap. snake eyes does rock though. i still need to take time and fix the poses and all that. i basically just took them out of the box. which is a pain in the ass on its own. lol.. the cobra set still rocks though and here they are posed in the gi joe rhino they jacked. cause cobra is the shnizzle

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

I still think that the new Joes look best carded, and that's how I'm going to be keeping them! :monkey5

i cant figure out how to take a good picture. especially with these smaller figures. but here they are:

Are you using flash? Try not to. Or macro setting? It works great.

Those would be my first places i'd check. But cool to see the vehicle in action!

I think my main beef with the line is that they're a 25th anniversary line of the toys. When in actuality, I want it to be a 25th anniversary line of the cartoon.

Which vehicle is that? That's freakin' awesome!

Thats the R.H.I.N.O., Rapid Heli-Integrated Neutralizing Offensive Vehicle.

A couple months ago, they had a G.I. Joe huge blowout sale on hasbrotoyshop.com, and you could get this for $8 on their website. All sold out now tho.

https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=520&SBR=318&ST=SO&ID=16858&PG=1

It could also double for the Aliens transport tank thingy if you gave it a good paint treatment and used the Hot Toys snap kit marines.

Thats the R.H.I.N.O., Rapid Heli-Integrated Neutralizing Offensive Vehicle.

A couple months ago, they had a G.I. Joe huge blowout sale on hasbrotoyshop.com, and you could get this for $8 on their website. All sold out now tho.

https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=520&SBR=318&ST=SO&ID=16858&PG=1

It could also double for the Aliens transport tank thingy if you gave it a good paint treatment and used the Hot Toys snap kit marines.

yeah thats where i got mine from 13 bucks shipped i never expected it to be so cool

Looks like Hasbro is going to release comic book and figure packs, just like with SW:

Wave #1: Issue #1 w/Scarlett and General Hawk

attachment.php

Wave #2: Issue #21 w/Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow

attachment.php

Wave #3: Issue #41 w/Cobra Commander and Duke

attachment.php

I like General Hawk!

I miss the good old G I Joe days.... Those were good times. Although I was always doing some twisted stuff to my figures, burning them and giving them "wounds". :lol

I was a sick bastard. :devil

Looks like Hasbro is going to release comic book and figure packs, just like with SW:

Wave #1: Issue #1 w/Scarlett and General Hawk

attachment.php

I like General Hawk!
I don't have much use for the second two packs since we already got all of those guys in the five-packs, but that Hawk figure is awesome! It would make a good basis for doing a bunch of the other Original 13 figures if Hasbro does not get to all of them; all I'd have to do is adapt heads from the previosuly released comic-pack figures.

When I saw the carded figures & boxsets at TRU, I had to talk myself out of buying them all immediately. They are super cool & I'm a huge Joe fan, but I've been trying to stick to 1:6 stuff (collecting can really get out of hand if you don't set some limits, right?)

Who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll end up getting them all.:lol

Am I the only one here with love for Bazooka?!

bazooka-rah-1.jpg

For these comic packs, are they using the old Marvel line again like the last line of comic packs? I'll probably just pick up the Duke/CC to add to the CC focus i'm starting but the rest do look great...

I'm not entirely liking the comic packs, so far we have 3 versions of Snake Eyes and 4 versions of Storm Shadow (red ninja included). Enough with the *******n' repaints Hasbro, I need some new characters such as Bazooka.
One thing I do like about these that they sorely missed in the first series is the Laser rifles from the TV show. :D
Hawk looks okay, It's unfortunate that they reused Snake Eye's body with a new head and helmet. I would've liked a more basic Joe body developed for all the early Joe figures then reuse Snake Eye's Bod.

When I saw the carded figures & boxsets at TRU, I had to talk myself out of buying them all immediately. They are super cool & I'm a huge Joe fan, but I've been trying to stick to 1:6 stuff (collecting can really get out of hand if you don't set some limits, right?)

Who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll end up getting them all.:lol

Am I the only one here with love for Bazooka?!

bazooka-rah-1.jpg

That's awesome! Is that a Custom or the Bazooka Hasbro released before closing the line?

Back