GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I actually have one of the 1:18th scale American Chopper Bikes for Zartan. The "Black Widow" design they have.

I have a custom Zartan on it but it fits perfectly!!! :joy

Wave 9 just revealed:
https://www.hasbro.com/gijoe/default.cfm?page=News/Item&newsid=153901A1-D56F-E112-4ABBF013926BCF32
Better pics can be found here:
https://gijoeclub.com/2008wave5.cfm
I know they showed the BAT and Snow Serpent before, but General Hawk, Bazooka, and Barbecue are new to me and look great!
4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

And ANOTHER repaint Storm Shadow!
6.jpg

Bazook, Snow Serpent, BAT, and Barbecue were favorites as a kid so I'll be searching everywhere for them.
I hope Alpine isn't too far behind.

Last edited:

I'm for sure gonna break down at some point and grab a few i just know it.:eek:

ITS NOT A REHASH SS.....ITS NINJA KU!!!!

Except the original Ninja Ku was a Black guy in a black outfit, not a white guy in black outfit.

arg-ninjaku2.jpg

Becuase I can't find him in the local stores, and I don't have one yet. If it's not the battle armored one, i atleast hope it's the hooded version then.

Just gor a target striker and a cobra officer too :)

out of curiosity, am i the only one who modifies his joes by separating their trigger finger from the rest of therir hands with an exacto-blade so that they can hold their guns correctly?

Last edited:

Ummm...I wonder what comic will come with the Nem Enforcer 2 pack because (thankfully, in my opinion) I don't believe he ever appeared in one.

Ummm...I wonder what comic will come with the Nem Enforcer 2 pack because (thankfully, in my opinion) I don't believe he ever appeared in one.

They'll probably make one for him. Two of the comic packs from Wave 3 (SE/SS & Tomax/Xamot) came with Issue #21.5 and #36.5 or something like that as new comics that take place before a specific issue. Larry Hama wrote them!!!!

Hey, as goofy as the origon of Dr. Mindbnder was in the Crimson gaurd issue, I can't see anyone faulting the joe movie any more ESPECIALY larry Hama.

I actually hope we get a 25th version of Dr.Mindbender soon!

And yes Hama did write some goofy stuff (like Dr.Mindbender going from an orthodontist-to-crazy-DNA-Mad-Scientist? that's a big jump!) but I can look by those because he got the whole thing right and done well. His stories are LEGENDARY to the G.I. Joe mythos...

Back