GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Picked up my first two of these-- I wasn't going to collect them but one (STALKER) was my first ever G. I. Joe way back when and the other is just a cool baddy (DESTRO). I'll probably grab a MAJOR BLUDD if/when I ever see him.

They're pretty cool.

Whenever I'm in Target I look for those battle packs with the original cartoons on DVD. Anyone know when those are supposed to be out?

nevermind, found pics on my own
attachment.php

gonna need 2 of these loose to do extensive enterpirses tomax and xamot.....

nevermind, found pics on my own
attachment.php

Hey, CC looks awesome! I'm really bummed that I missed last years RR Pipper fig. Anyone going that would mind picking him up for fellow collectors?

I just got the Tomax and Zamot twin pack, fantastic set! A couple of the best in the series, and I now have enough stickers to get the Doc send away. :D

I've been looking everywhere for a Flash and have come up empty. To settle the need, I went and got the Sharc at Target for Grand Slam. Grand Slam is great, but the Sharc is a huge step backwards, NO updating whatsoever. They could at least change the back pegs on the bottom of the Sharc so you could place modern figures under there.
I also would've wanted them to paint the damn thing rather then fall back on stickers once again. If releasing these unassembled allows them to spend more on vehicle paint, then I'm all for it.
A bit of a let down.

I'm still looking for a AWE Striker with no luck. Too many damn collectors buying multiples I guess. I wish I could buy these online.

I have an extra Flash MOC. I can let you have it for cost plus shipping. I think it was 5.49 plus 7 percent sales tax and whatever shipping will be.

Yeah, but they are like 6.99 a figure. Would Big Bad Toy Store be better?
They just raised suggested retail on these by 25%, so $6.99 is going to be the going rate for these. The age of Joes being a lot cheaper than other 1:18 figures is, sadly, over (though I'm still amazed at what a sweet deal the Target exclusives ended up being. $9.99 for a figure and a vehicle? W00t!).

I'd almost guarantee that the suited body sculpt will see the light of day again, maybe as EE Tomax & Xamot, maybe as movie Destro. In any case, I hope it does... I have a lot of 1:18 customs I'd like to do that need suits.

I wonder if the podium is anything more than just cardboard?

Last edited:

I was just looking over the new official pictures of the vehicle assortments and noticed that they appear different then from what I remembered of them. I went over to yojoe.com and confirmed that almost all are updated:

vamp02scaled600fp3.jpg

vamp_left_iso.jpg

steelerserpentor03scalecq4.jpg

airchariot_leftfront_iso.jpg

steelerserpentor04scalesm7.jpg

armadillo_iso.jpg

The poor Hiss Tank however remains unchanged:
hiss02scaled600ml7.jpg

hiss_front_left_iso.jpg

I wish they had done this to the Target Releases. I'm definitely going to get the Armadillo Tank and Vamp.

Back