GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I wouldn't compare a toy that is trying to be a minature recreation of the real thing with a fantasy GI Joe toy. RAH was never about super realistic detail.

That was true for the early 80's, but now? Hasbro updated the Joes figures to be more realistic, why not the Vehicles?
I'm not asking for them to make a Hiss tank look like a Bradley or a Challenger tank, but to give the Hiss real working treads, I don't think that's asking for too much.

went to target today and got my all time favorite sneakeyes it was the last one, it was meant to be.lol i had it when i was like seven, and had to leave it behin when i move.
639749eb67b_A400.jpg

also, for those of you asking 'bout him, Major Bludd got bumped to the next wave.

Really? What happend? He was originally scheduled for wave eight right? Who will replace him? Because I bought a case, and am now wondering who'll take his place.

That was true for the early 80's, but now? Hasbro updated the Joes figures to be more realistic, why not the Vehicles?
I'm not asking for them to make a Hiss tank look like a Bradley or a Challenger tank, but to give the Hiss real working treads, I don't think that's asking for too much.

I would say the new ones are more detailed, but still not realistic.

well, in this most recent wave, he was replaced in the case with an extra snake eyes. Bludd is now shipping in the same wave as baroness and tiger-force flint.

as to why? not sure, the did fix his headgear though. no more flat top.

well, in this most recent wave, he was replaced in the case with an extra snake eyes. Bludd is now shipping in the same wave as baroness and tiger-force flint.

as to why? not sure, the did fix his headgear though. no more flat top.

Thank you.

Here are some quick shots of my recent additions minus the H.I.S.S. driver as I won't be opening him until I score an extra one.

nothing fancy but here they are

TORPEDO
IMG_3615a.jpg

ROCK N' ROLL
IMG_3617a.jpg

CC W/ BATTLE ARMOR
IMG_3616a.jpg

Why does Rock n Roll have different gunbelts?? The ones that go across the chest should be the same that go in the machine gun.

How are you guys making out on the Target exclusive vehicles? I've managed to grab 9 H.I.S.S. tanks, a S.H.A.R.C. (I refuse to call it a Night Spectre) and an A.W.E. Striker (might get another couple of these). Still need one more H.I.S.S.

Must be nice...I havent seen one HISS yet...Still on the hunt, but I think its EBAY here I come...

Wave 8 (with major bludd) has hit retail...reports say walmarts been getting them in

Wave 8 (with major bludd) has hit retail...reports say walmarts been getting them in

Only bought Destro and Stalker...but Major Bludd is a must for me... My favourite baddie...:D

I dumped this line after wave 3 because they release them too quickly and it makes it hard to find. I finally saw wave 4 in the stores two weeks ago...and now wave 8 is showing up? No thanks.

New 25th anniversary Joes posted at Hasbro.com NOW!!!

Back