GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

When I see collections like this posted on other forums it actually makes me consider collecting these.

attachment.php

GENERAL JOE COLTON!!!!!! ROCK! I needs to make one.

How do you display yours Irish, carded or out of the package?

i have almost a complete set carded and then more than a complete set loose. I cant wait till i get my shelves up!!:chew:chew

When I see collections like this posted on other forums it actually makes me consider collecting these.

attachment.php

Where's the Joe Colton from? (front row, between Flint and Snake Eyes) I must have missed that one.

Picked up wave 4 of the new comic sets...I really dig Copperheads figure...

Haha, Hama wrote a comic with Cobralalalalala. Comic fans have no crutch now.

anyone need a mail away doc to open...let me know...package is crushed some, but the figure is perfect mint on card...the plastic case was crushed too so i removed the card from it...this is basically an opener for your collection $25 shipped in the usa...saves from having to buy the 6 comic packs to get one

Looks like Hasbro lost the rights to the "Nemesis Enforcer" name...I suppose that's why he is now "Nemesis Immortal".

I got a big batch of these last week from BBTS :D Preordering waves works great for me since distribution is so spotty in my town.

Anyone else taking the white-shirt Shipwreck from the two-pack and attempting to make a Cutter? The WHALE is the only original vehicle I have and wanted a new pilot at the helm.

I got a big batch of these last week from BBTS :D Preordering waves works great for me since distribution is so spotty in my town.

Anyone else taking the white-shirt Shipwreck from the two-pack and attempting to make a Cutter? The WHALE is the only original vehicle I have and wanted a new pilot at the helm.

I think Cutter is coming out. I did add the PFD to The first wave Shipwrek.

These figures are great!

I'm really looking forward to that comic pack with the Conbra Commander. The body is from the Crimson Guard figure, and will be perfect for making custom Cobra 1337 Guards.

How do you display yours Irish, carded or out of the package?

Sorry, just now saw this...

I bought 2 of each of the original 6 figures so that I could keep some carded, but other than those extras I display them all opened.

These figures are too awesome to keep packaged.

I think Cutter is coming out. I did add the PFD to The first wave Shipwrek.

These figures are great!

cutter is coming out in a 3 pack using shipwrecks body, with vest and gung-ho head with painted "B" on the cap...in my opinion, a disgrace to cutter re-using a gung-ho head. Hasbro cutting corners again

cutter is coming out in a 3 pack using shipwrecks body, with vest and gung-ho head with painted "B" on the cap...in my opinion, a disgrace to cutter re-using a gung-ho head. Hasbro cutting corners again

Well, the Shipwreck body looks good, and Broken Arrow Toys had a Cutter ball-joint style head and separate ball cap. I'm going to try using those.

Speaking of customs, here's a custom Firefly I did last month. I was never happy with the 25th figure, as I didn't think he resembled the original figure much, if at all. So I always planned on making a more accurate version, and I finally got around to doing so

firefly3de7.jpg

firefly2av1.jpg

new016jj5.jpg

Back