GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Got my cases in and finally got a Sgt. Flash. I totally missed him in the first wave and have been after him ever since. I have plenty of extras if any of you need them. They are:

Bazooka - 3
Barbecue - 3
Hawk -2
Sgt. Flash - 1
BAT - 2
Snow Serpent - 2
Major Bludd - 2
Storm Shadow (black) - 3

PM me if you need them.

Still need to go shopping and get me a Firebat. Any one have pictures?

I just scored some Wave 10 and 11 figs at regular cost. I hate jacked up prices and price guaging. Also scored a variant wraith for $25.

No sorry. I think I saw a reveiw of him, maybe at hisstank.com

I would love to find a Roddy Piper, or Blue Suit CC exclusive.

Still looking to find the fang/Claw for $17.

The EEL look awesome, and so do the Cobra Divers. It would be cool to set up an Underwater scene in a fishtank sans the fish.

Is the reissue of V1 flint avaliable in stores ive only seen tiger force ?

Billy

Last edited:

You don't want that version anyway, he can't hold his shotgun very well. The TF one is superior.

They'll probably release an original-style version with different arms soon...

You don't want that version anyway, he can't hold his shotgun very well. The TF one is superior.

They'll probably release an original-style version with different arms soon...

I just keep them mib im a fan of the artwork.

Billy

My local funnybook store ordered 1 case of figures as a test for how well they would sell. The case had Mutt and Junkyard, Crocmaster, Cobra Para Viper, Tiger Force Duke, Wraith and Bazooka Trooper.

I would have snatched 'em up but they had to sell them at $10 ea. I haven't paid more than retail for any of them yet. Gonna try and keep it that way.

Also saw the Cobra Fang and Claw plus the Cobra Firebat at Wal-Mart. Didn't pick them up yet. Waiting for that wave 10 to make it to stores :cool:

HasbroToyShop.com had all of wave 10 for sale yesterday, it looks like most of them are still available. I picked up Wraith, Mutt, and a Firebat for my son.

Just picked up:

Croc master,
Cobra Flint
CC in battle gear
Cobra bazooka
Cobra Viper
Wraith
Hiss driver
EEl

and 1 or 2 more that I already forgot. Lol

At this moment everything is in at Hasbro.com

I just bought warrant officer flint at wal-mart today.:D

Billy

My Snake Eyes Exclusive finally converted, WOW, couldn't believe it and last night at Wal-Mart I picked up Stalker, Snow Job and a Snow Serpant Trooper!:chew:banana:chew:banana

I am hoping someone can help me here. I just got a new HISS and want to repaint it. I'm thinking maybe Blue like the Target Ex. I order some stickers from CobraStickers.com So tomorrow I'll spend sanding it down but have noticed when I paint the figures the paint just rubs off and I don't want this to happen when I do the HISS. I've been using Tayami acrylics.

Should I apply primer first? Will Kryon spray paint work?

Thanks

I am hoping someone can help me here. I just got a new HISS and want to repaint it. I'm thinking maybe Blue like the Target Ex. I order some stickers from CobraStickers.com So tomorrow I'll spend sanding it down but have noticed when I paint the figures the paint just rubs off and I don't want this to happen when I do the HISS. I've been using Tayami acrylics.

Should I apply primer first? Will Kryon spray paint work?

Thanks
Yes and yes.

Back