GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

For those interested, I have some GI Joe 25th Ann. stuff on eBay...all MOC and brand new:

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdmital

Yeah and I suffered my first negative from some damn kid on eBay who was crying and "stressed out" (his words) that an item I sent to him hadn't arrived.So he asks me why it didn't arrive and then negs me! An hour later....he sends me another e-mail telling me he's sorry and that the item JUST arrived on his doorstep!WTF? Now eBay is being a pain in the neck and is refusing to remove it...so we're bugging the hell out of them.

Ugh eBay pisses me off but it's the best place to get rid of stuff.

Having some fun with some new additions.

IMG_7416.jpg
IMG_7414.jpg
IMG_7427.jpg
IMG_7430.jpg

IMG_7433.jpg
IMG_7421.jpg
IMG_7439.jpg
IMG_7445.jpg
IMG_7447.jpg

Last edited:

Here's a few more I took today.

IMG_7479a.jpg

IMG_7481a.jpg

IMG_7463.jpg

IMG_7459.jpg

IMG_7494a.jpg

IMG_7488a.jpg

IMG_7464.jpg

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_7419.jpg

Last edited:

I just bought warrant officer flint at wal-mart today.:D

Billy

Me too, just got back from walmart and picked up 2. Looks like they are starting to re-release the older waves. There were also Snake Eyes w/Timber and Firefly, I remember not too long ago they were going for a decent amount of cash.

Me too, just got back from walmart and picked up 2. Looks like they are starting to re-release the older waves. There were also Snake Eyes w/Timber and Firefly, I remember not too long ago they were going for a decent amount of cash.

Really, great. I am going there today.

Cool pictures.

Yeah whenever I was at Wal-Mart this past week it seemed like they were re-releasing figures as well, wonder what happened! I actually was able to finally get a Snow Trooper! :rock2

Thanks Khev. Yeah the thumbs were always an issue. Here's my new Cobra Commander.

If SideShow ever made a Tomax & Xamot 2 PK = :baicon6: But only the classic version. I'm not down with the new movie concept. Original only please.

IMG_7541.jpg

IMG_7532.jpg

I am hoping someone can help me here. I just got a new HISS and want to repaint it. I'm thinking maybe Blue like the Target Ex. I order some stickers from CobraStickers.com So tomorrow I'll spend sanding it down but have noticed when I paint the figures the paint just rubs off and I don't want this to happen when I do the HISS. I've been using Tayami acrylics.

Should I apply primer first? Will Kryon spray paint work?

Thanks

When you're done painting it, let the paint dry for 24 hours, then clear cote it with gloss clear cote. Let that dry for 24 hours, the clear cote it again with dull clear cote. That will seal up the paint nicely for you.

Also, if you want really good effect, put on the stickers you ordered over the gloss clear cote, then spray the dullcote on top of the stickers when you're doing that layer. it will seal them in between, and you won't see a lot of the "edge" of the sticker.

I picked up Black costumed Storm Shadow yesterday; this is the best version of Stormy I've seen yet. :D
I don't know why they never tried this before, it suits the character perfectly.

Back