GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

LOL!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MDabIEc6yh4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MDabIEc6yh4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

still looks better than the movie:rolleyes:

There have been many a heated discussion about AFA on yojoe.com. Personally, I'm not anal enough to care about having pristine figures in the first place, but supposed experiences of people getting AFA to grade KOs and evidence of questionable ratings, etc. makes me really wonder about them. I've also heard conspiracy theories of them giving better than deserved ratings to figures submitted by companies owned by the same parent company to AFA, though I have no idea if that is a serious criticism or not.

Interesting, Karmazov. I haven't been to the YoJoe forums in years.

here's my thing about AFA. there have been experiments ran on boards like rebelscum, and spawn.com where people send in a product for them to rate, them get the product back, open it, send it back in and have THE SAME PRODUCT come back with a higher rating the second time around. AFA is a scam that preys on people who feel the need to have the mintyest of the mint carded collection.

here's my thing about AFA. there have been experiments ran on boards like rebelscum, and spawn.com where people send in a product for them to rate, them get the product back, open it, send it back in and have THE SAME PRODUCT come back with a higher rating the second time around. AFA is a scam that preys on people who feel the need to have the mintyest of the mint carded collection.

Not to mention, in most cases, the sealed items and the rating are pretty much irrelevant. You can shake the hell out of the box, damaging the carded/boxed item inside and still have the same rating outside. :lol

Anyone know where I can buy the Arise Serpentor Arise! DVD Pack?
There's one on ebay but I'd like to find one closer to the $20 retail.

I saw a bunch of comic packs on clearance at Target for $3.22 a piece and a Rattler for $6.24 too. I don't collect these but I know they are awesome.

I saw a bunch of comic packs on clearance at Target for $3.22 a piece and a Rattler for $6.24 too. I don't collect these but I know they are awesome.

Dang...mine's only got the ugly TigerForce Rattler & Python Patrol Conquest, and only at 30% off.

I went to Target today, they had some cheap Duke Muggs ($3 each), but no other 25th figures or vehicles at all. Not surprising, as this place was always bad for collectors gobbling up good or cheap Joe stuff.

Can anyone tell me if they ever made a Dr. Mindbender for the 25th Anniversary line? Thanks

Back