GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Wetsuit does have his own unique head sculpt...I think westsuit looks great!

Wetsuit does have his own unique head sculpt...I think westsuit looks great!
You're right, he does. It'll still have to be a bit thick in order to wear the Shipwreck dive mask.

I loved Wetsuit as a kid, one of my favorite Joes so I must get one.

Lookin' good Teems, nice display!

Odd that they thought Wetsuit needed a new headsculpt - if so, why didn't they just do it like the old one?

Personally I was hoping for a cartoon-style head (he had an awesome red fro going on) with removable helmet. Wetsuit is probably my biggest disappointment with this set...

teemu...awesome set up, man!

just got my joe cobra island set. it has great packagaing and the figures are all kinds of cool. several really, really good figures.

took some pics...the wife is at work and the kids are in bed = uninterrupted joe playing goodness!

outback...had to add the maruader gear though...

001-3.jpg

004-6.jpg

008-5.jpg

014-7.jpg

021-6.jpg

024-3.jpg

just got my joe cobra island set. it has great packagaing and the figures are all kinds of cool. several really, really good figures.

took some pics...the wife is at work and the kids are in bed = uninterrupted joe playing goodness!

024-3.jpg

Poor guy needs to get a girlfriend. He's suffering from Popeye Syndrome. :lol

001-3.jpg

004-6.jpg

008-5.jpg

014-7.jpg

021-6.jpg

024-3.jpg

Dam I didn't know Chuck Norris was in GI joe:D..he Looks lot alike Chuck in Delta Force.
Hey anybody know if there were any new 25th Anniversary at SDCC???:confused:

Poor guy needs to get a girlfriend. He's suffering from Popeye Syndrome. :lol

:lol

yah, he and flint must just sit around and arm wrestle...when flint isn't lovin' the ladies of course.

hit n' run...who i like more than i thought i would (even though i can't get him to hold a weapon worth crap).

031-5.jpg

036-3.jpg

and one of outback using his special skills...

004-7.jpg

Last edited:

Nice pic, but Outback would be sleeping with that weapon!

Nice pic, but Outback would be sleeping with that weapon!

Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only:censored you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! :D

Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only:censored you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! :D

just watched that tonight..."You might not believe it, but under fire Animal Mother is one of the finest human beings in the world. All he needs is somebody to throw grenades at him the rest of his life."

so awesome!

recondo...have to say i'm a little disappointed in this figure. he can't hold his weapon for $%#@.

024-4.jpg

017-6.jpg

This is awesome!! :lol Zartan is Kvlt!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q5EHoDmnkG8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q5EHoDmnkG8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

recondo...have to say i'm a little disappointed in this figure. he can't hold his weapon for $%#@.

:lecture Absolutely agree

What I did was put his rifle in his left hand, and dug a machete out of my accossories pile for his right. Worked much better :D

That's too bad about Recondo, I was really looking forward to him. Anyone have pictures of Mindbender yet? What are the results on this figure?

That's too bad about Recondo, I was really looking forward to him. Anyone have pictures of Mindbender yet? What are the results on this figure?

No pictures of him, but Mindbender's not bad. Cape's a cheesy thin material, similar to what they used on Serpentor. The suspenders on mine came warped, but I should be able to fix them. His thighs were recylced from another figure with a large holster on the left leg, but nothing to go in it. Outside that, he was a really nice update on the original.

No pictures of him, but Mindbender's not bad. Cape's a cheesy thin material, similar to what they used on Serpentor. The suspenders on mine came warped, but I should be able to fix them. His thighs were recylced from another figure with a large holster on the left leg, but nothing to go in it. Outside that, he was a really nice update on the original.

Thanks Cryoguns. Maybe use a hairdryer or a quick dip in hot water to reshape the warped parts.

I actually like Recondo...he has the classic look and mine has no problems holding his gun

Thanks Cryoguns. Maybe use a hairdryer or a quick dip in hot water to reshape the warped parts.

Yep, that always works. One of the better aspects of this line over the originals (which I still prefer, however!).

Back