GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Actually it wasn't the Vamp or Stinger I was talking about sorry. I should have know better, the Vamp is Clutch's mobile. I was thinking of the two or four turret Anti-Aircraft gun system that Cobra Had? It was Blue and had a roll cage on top of the seat where the gunner sits. I hope this description is somewhat accurate. I forgot what this vehicle was named, and was wondering if it ever got rereleased.

Actually it wasn't the Vamp or Stinger I was talking about sorry. I should have know better, the Vamp is Clutch's mobile. I was thinking of the two or four turret Anti-Aircraft gun system that Cobra Had? It was Blue and had a roll cage on top of the seat where the gunner sits. I hope this description is somewhat accurate. I forgot what this vehicle was named, and was wondering if it ever got rereleased.

Yeah, it used to hitch to the Stinger. The Cobra A.S.P.:

asp_title.jpg

They should reissue that in black.

Although, probably one of the reasons we haven't seen it reissued with the 25th line is that it's hard enough fitting RAH figures in there, let alone the new figures. Frankly, I don't care, as I'll use new vehicles with old figures and vice versa. I'd still like to see it.

Can't wait to get some black SNAKE armors, too!

Yeah, it used to hitch to the Stinger. The Cobra A.S.P.:

asp_title.jpg

Yes this is it! Thank you

They should reissue that in black.

Although, probably one of the reasons we haven't seen it reissued with the 25th line is that it's hard enough fitting RAH figures in there, let alone the new figures. Frankly, I don't care, as I'll use new vehicles with old figures and vice versa. I'd still like to see it.

Can't wait to get some black SNAKE armors, too!

It would be great if they could refit this thing, I always loved it. Get a few of these with some sand bags around them, forget about it. When I was younger, I must of had Ace shot down at least a 100 times, then have Recondo sneak in and save him. :lol Good times.

ROC killed my interest, as well. The only ROC-branded figure I'm getting is the Resolute Snake Eyes. QUOTE]

Same here. Hopefully Reso. Scarlett and Roadblock and Storm Shadow are released as well their figures look awesome. I'll go back and pick up the ones I missed if they keep the Resolute figs coming, even if they are in the ugly ROC packages.

I believe that Hasbro announced recently that they were going to do a Resolute 7-pack, so we should be seeing all the proto figures we've seen at retail. (Well, it'll probably be an online only thing again...)

Not really a 25th thing, but the GIJoe Club is using the FANG for a upcoming Adventure Team Helicopter. I wonder if this means they will be making 3 3/4" Adventure Team figures.

picture.php

Not really a 25th thing, but the GIJoe Club is using the FANG for a upcoming Adventure Team Helicopter. I wonder if this means they will be making 3 3/4" Adventure Team figures.

picture.php

I would've thought that they probably scaled it up to 1/6, but the chair has a peg for the back of a figure in it. Not sure I'd want the Adventure Team figures in 1/6. I'd have to see them first though.

I thought there was mention of 25th anniversary styled AT figures, but I really don't remember. Seems like a wste to just make a copter though.

People on Hisstank are reporting sightings of the Resolute "City Strike" Snake Eyes in stores. I know some of you were looking forward to that one. He's technically in ROC packaging but I didn't want to bump that thread. :lol

that is good news, but i really want to thank you for not bumping the *** thread

People on Hisstank are reporting sightings of the Resolute "City Strike" Snake Eyes in stores. I know some of you were looking forward to that one. He's technically in ROC packaging but I didn't want to bump that thread. :lol

And we salute you for that, Khev! :rock :flag
army.gif

Has anyone heard anything else about this Resolute boxset they are supposedly making? To my knowledge the figures that are currently in "existence" are:

Duke
CC
Trooper
Snake Eyes
Storm Shadow
Destro
Roadblock
Gung-Ho
Scarlett

I remember seeing some rumor about it being released alongside the DVD, but that is a very vague recollection. I haven't had much reason to visit the Joe sites since the movie figures took over the discussions there.

If it comes out, though, I would bank on it including a repainted Snake Eyes, at least. Probably another Duke or Cobra Commander, too.

Yeah I expect at least three of them to be repaints or simple reissues. I actuqally haven't purchased any of the previous figures but really should grab Gung-Ho before that two-pack dries up. Of the nine or so I listed Scarlet is the only one I haven't seen "in-hand" yet. The rest have been on ebay via the smugglers at the Hasbro factories.

But I feel you on not going to the Joe sites. I've got a handful of buds on flickr that are still into the oldschool stuff other than that a lot of folks have been sold on the wretched ROC bs.

i miss the 25th anni figures... that was fun times looking for the joes.. not to mention, the frustration but for the most part, i sure do miss it..

And we salute you for that, Khev! :rock :flag
army.gif

Has anyone heard anything else about this Resolute boxset they are supposedly making? To my knowledge the figures that are currently in "existence" are:

Duke
CC
Trooper
Snake Eyes
Storm Shadow
Destro
Roadblock
Gung-Ho
Scarlett

You forgot Tunnel Rat. He came in a comic 2-pack.

Back