Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No question he looks perfect in this shot.

SH-MonsterArts-Godzilla-1964-Image_zps6e168fdf.jpg

I own 1 Godzilla. A 30cm X-plus '68 and I love it, but I want this '64.
I've searched through this thread and was wondering where is the best place to get these MonsterArts figures?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Yeah, the bunching is not so much a concern on Godzilla, and really his poses shouldn't be THAT extreme so it shouldn't stress the rubber too much. With humans you bend the elbows for gun poses and the like...but Big G just kind of stands there looking badass. :lol

Still I hope the rubber is pretty durable.

My only concern with that would be, could they keep the proper overall shape to him. Medicom pretty much did this once, with a 1/6 scale body going into a 12" Godzilla suit. It's a neat concept but I find the figures just don't look as good as solid sculpted ones. I do feel like we should all probably have a figure of this type in the collection, just to have piece that connects to how the movies were done.

Glad to see that there are at least a couple of members here that are on board with the idea.

I hope we can get a decent example one day.

It's probably better to get it from a reputable Japanese etailer anyway. With shipping, you could end up at the same amount or less and you'll get it much sooner, if that's important to you (assuming you don't run into any unpleasantries with customs). :D

Finally got around to ordering burning Godzila and Godzila Jr. Looking forward to adding them to the collection :yess:

I don't have Godzilla Jr., so I can't speak for that, but I have Burning Godzilla and I think you'll love it. He's my favorite figure so far.

Back