Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will pick up a couple of those. I will get Destroyah and the Landing Hedorah. That Hedorah is
bad ass, and I must have one. :lol

Yeah, it's a pretty sought after figure too, with ridiculous after market prices. It's awesome that people will now be able to get him. If it's anything like the joy I felt when they announced a reissue of the 1971 Godzilla, there are going to be some happy happy people :yess:

So if I was to only collect one line which should I go for? 25cm or 30cm? The 25 seems to have more variety or at least more that I can find. Is classic Ghidorah only available in the 25cm?

Yes ghidorahs and Destroyah and mothras I believe are only available in 25cms. The sakai sculpt a look better with the 25cm line anyway so if I was starting fresh I'd go 25cm and get the gigantic or sakais I want.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just saw that MIM has 25cm Mothra and the Manda/Mothra larva set available for pre-ordere as well. Not sure why BBTS didn't post them.

View attachment 363402

My "Shin" DIY shelf is still in progress. The shelf is 120 * 30 cm. so I need to fill it with another wood plate to make to 40 cm. The light is still adjusting.

View attachment 363400

Hmmm need a hug?

My other big G pieces are Sideshow Godzilla maquette (repainted), Sideshow Godzilla statue, T-facto's Shin Godzilla (built and painted) and X-Plus 25 cm Ric Shin. So you could say these are my Top 5 cuz now I have only 5. :lol

Oh so ****ing awesome! Your Kaiyodo Shin turned out fantastic. Inspired me to bring mine back out and work on it. I'm just about finished with mine but want to work on the teeth and gums a little more and do some more dry brushing on the body.

Thank you jrice73! My Shin shelf is now 95% completed with added wooden base, lights, etc. Only waiting for my custom giant acrylic case to ward off dust, for this maquette is so detailed I fear it's impossible to clean.
Hope the best for yours!

Some folks on fb were questioning the tail color; ie how some of it looks more red.
The tail is curved toward the camera. It appears that the curve is causing this. As in
the tail was painted in one direction, from the body to the tip.

Back