Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, anyone seen T's Facto Shin model kit in person?
I'm thinkin' about gettin' a recast. Painted photos look pretty damn impressive.

I really can't wait for the ric...if they can match the internal glow effect that they had with GBG it's going to look masterful.

That effect on GBG is why I can't buy the 25 or 30cm Burning godzilla. After seing that, orange paint just doesn't do it for me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mine.

Attachments

• DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    284.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    334.1 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 72
BTW, anyone seen T's Facto Shin model kit in person?

I have T facto's. The details are impressive and the size is OK. 15" head and 18" tail height but it's also screen-inaccurate for the head is too big and has weird mouth.
The genuine kit isn't that expensive nowadays but for the price, you might want X plus Gigantic instead.

I have T facto's. The details are impressive and the size is OK.
but it's also screen-inaccurate for the head is too big and has weird mouth.
Yeah, I thought its head's a bit too big and has weird mouth shape...
I actually like bigger head cuz it's closer to the mushroom concept. :lol
Plus I can try to resculpt the mouth.

Thanks for the feedback tho! I'll sit on it for a while.
Decisions, Ddecisions... :monkey2

for the price, you might want X plus Gigantic instead.
That's THE PRICE! :lol
I wouldn't be able to afford this thing even if I wanted to.

Yep, looks freakin' cool. Even the tail tip. :rock

Tail has serious gap-age unless you glue it. It comes with a tail stand that helps some. It's weird, the tail appears to match in real life but in photos it looks a different color. It also suffers from the same head seam around the back that the smaller one has. It is heavy and the tail may screw up my display plans because he is meant to be viewed from one direction.

IMG_7678.jpg
IMG_7679.jpg
IMG_7680.jpg

@clutch: I went to depot and quickly bought new desk just to display my Koto's so you might ended up doing the same. :lol Shin Goji really needs dedicated shelf in order to really shine!

The stylization is minimal compared to some of the other gigantics and he's a beauty, congrats to those who can obtain this bad boy.

Did all the RIC gigantic Shins end up being later releases? Wondering why we haven't seen any photos of those yet.

Back