Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYCC-2017-Star-Ace-Toys-019.jpg

NYCC-2017-Star-Ace-Toys-020.jpg

NYCC-2017-Star-Ace-Toys-021.jpg

NYCC-2017-Star-Ace-Toys-022.jpg

NYCC-2017-Star-Ace-Toys-023.jpg

https://news.toyark.com/2017/10/05/nycc-2017-star-ace-toys-dc-tv-harry-potter-300-273351

From Toy Ark, have we seen this in color before?

Ahhh, that's just super fine! Hope the fur retains all that detail in the production process. Hopefully, we will see a 62 Kong in the future.

Interesting, it seems Star Ace has the license and is releasing it, but X-Plus sculpted it?

NYCC-2017-Star-Ace-Toys-019.jpg

Might make this more easily obtained in the U.S.

It's possible. Not quite sure what the relationship is between Star Ace and X-Plus. If you look at Hobby Search's website, all Star Ace figures have X-Plus listed as the manufacturer.

Does that Kong come with a roar mouth to show off his teeth.

I might’ve not liked the movie but Kong himself was at the very least very cool looking.

^
^
So Kaiyodo Shin Goji's has the same pose as '54. Great. Made me love mine even more.

Congrats to those who already got regular gigantic Shin. my Ric seems to be 2nd release (November) so I expect mine to arrive at Christmas, or worst case, new year. :impatient:

^
^
^
Thnx @chip. Now that guy's diorama made me want to customize one (not THAT big though)! Simply gorgeous!

And as I already suspected, aside from inaccuracies, weird pose (to me) and production-model-level-paintjob. X-Plus' gigantic shin has larger legs, body but the tail is shorter and has smaller tail tip to Kaiyodo's.

Besides, looks like the guy is now building his 2nd diorama for X-Plus. I think he'll make 3rd one for Ric once it's arrived too. Can't wait to see his burning city with DAT BEAM diorama. :goodpost:

Very cool! The 54 looks quite big.

This is on top of my entertainment center, so Shin is actually in the recessed area that spans across my tv so he is just as tall if not taller than the '54. I also removed his tail so he could sit up there.

Back