Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid my invoice for shipping with Awesome Collector yesterday. It wasn't ruled out that I could get one of the early ones.

Sideshow posted on instagram
22427512_1104821962983809_4553350900734754816_n.jpg

Can’t tell if this is a new piece or an old photo dug up from previous pieces, hopefully new, I had to miss out on the others but I’m open to a new one.

Looks like old '14 maquette but I may be wrong. Perhaps ver 1.5 for upcoming new movie?

Here's an oldie but a goody:

M-1 Godzilla bust kit. I've had this one painted for over 20 years, but haven't ever taken a decent photo of it. Approx. 18" tall.

8QDsSou.jpg

One of the most awesome Godzilla pieces, I would love to get one some day, though I am very grateful to have the M-1 ‘54 bust from the DVD box set.

Just saw solicitations for Bandai movie monster series Biollante and heavy armed Mechagodzilla. Never thought Bandai would do another Biollante.

I received notification today that these three X-Plus figures; RIC Gigantic Shin, 25cm Form 2, and
the Deforeal Form 4 Awakening Version, are all expected to start shipping in Japan next week. I'm super
stoked about this. My wallet, not so much.

The SHMA has always been very impressive for sculpt, the maquette paint scheme looks best because the paint lives up to what it represents.

Back