Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just some more

d2c4239318b45a3c86914b63bc64dfb2.jpg

9e5becfafc92fe32c1da331f09e8fe22.jpg

e3918ef1766f38b6bc2e8eb8f5d7a4fb.jpg

ee8f0e7d907328f971f7b4321c16bf1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My RIC Gigantic Shin has been shipped to me from Japan. I'm hoping it arrives
early next week.
X-Plus reduced the size of the box for the RIC, and it can be shipped
via EMS. Shipping was $150, but to me, it is worth it. SAL shipping was
going to be $135, so it was worth the extra $15 to get it quicker.
X-Plus also made the tail in two pieces.

My RIC Gigantic Shin has been shipped to me from Japan. I'm hoping it arrives
early next week.
X-Plus reduced the size of the box for the RIC, and it can be shipped
via EMS. Shipping was $150, but to me, it is worth it. SAL shipping was
going to be $135, so it was worth the extra $15 to get it quicker.
X-Plus also made the tail in two pieces.
Well that's good news. I think I paid Awesome Collector $200 up front to ship it, so I should be getting a refund.

^^ Were you getting it shipped to you from Japan, or is it getting shipped to Jason
and then shipped to you?

Well, the original plan was to ship to Jason and then have the box cut down to size. Not sure what will happen now. I e-mailed him, so we'll see.

Did you guys see the big light-up Monsterarts Shin Godzilla Bandai is making?

Yep, that's the one. I do wish the red was a little more pronounced but it's still cool. Now where is my Gamera 3?

"Is that a monkey?"

Kong looks really good. Will have to pick him up.
The light up Shin is cool, but it would've been cool
if they had re sculpted it so it was a little bigger.

Did you guys see the big light-up Monsterarts Shin Godzilla Bandai is making?

You mean this one? I hope we see better pics of it soon...

View attachment 380350

What's the size on that? I didn't see anything about it. I have the Web Exclusive Shin, and have the regular re-release on preorder, but would cancel it if there's something like that coming down.

I would think they'd make it larger like the big electronic 89 they released

I guess it's (mostly) the same sculpt/size as all other of Monsterarts Shin Godzilla. But of course I could be wrong on this, no further Info is available at this time (as far as I know)...

I would think they'd make it larger like the big electronic 89 they released

As much as I would like it, I only got the '89 version because I found a great deal on it. I'll just hold off on this and get the regular version to go with the web ex. It looks pretty sweet though, glad they're trying something different.

Look who came in from Japan last night! I think he looks fantastic and has great articulation. He can even stand great with his tail off the ground.

txmzZRh.jpg

TR0l4PL.jpg

xXiuWDj.jpg

gMSe0EJ.jpg

Hi guys, I have always wanted a good Godzilla, but $400 for a 12" vinyl figure seems ridiculously high...especially for something without an ES. What is the value here? Why are these so expensive for a 12" plastic figure?

Hi guys, I have always wanted a good Godzilla, but $400 for a 12" vinyl figure seems ridiculously high...especially for something without an ES. What is the value here? Why are these so expensive for a 12" plastic figure?

Vinyl in general is an overpriced medium in collectibles, but most of these run under $200. Go for a Diamond reissue and it'll be under $160.

Back