Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Godzilla store has updated his Gigantic Ric product site with new Photos of a production sample. It looks definately a bit better than the Photos from the exhibition:

View attachment 378553

View attachment 378554

View attachment 378555

The Body doesn't look more red than the standart edition and the purple is a bit more prominent. Not a jaw-dropping improvement but still... a bit more acceptable.
Yeah, I think in person this will be okay. That head is sick.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My man told me that Gigantic Shin RIC first shipment is being shipped in Japan on 11-28-17.
I really can't wait for this to be released.

^
^
Perhaps it's because PapaGoji, from what I heard, is something else entirely from all other Gozillas we've known.

And good to know Gigantic Ric Shin turns out OK. Mine is 2nd wave though.

Man that animated Godzilla design is such a mystery to me, what was the thought process behind that???

Who knows but all right know is that these designs are getting uglier and uglier. Shin is ok but the arms still look dumb and the tree zilla is just absolutely atrocious

i'll be waiting for someone to repaint the ric and hopefully they can share their process. i'm a noob when it comes to painting, but that light purple needs to go. I need it to be as close as possible to the promo pictures.

I know nothing about the 2002 Godzilla, but that figure does look pretty sweet...

I hope it is as spectacular as the standard version. I'm anxiously awaiting this Shin's arrival.
Folks in some of the groups on fb are saying that the SHMA G2002 is only going to be sold in
Japan with no USA release.

I hope it is as spectacular as the standard version. I'm anxiously awaiting this Shin's arrival.
Folks in some of the groups on fb are saying that the SHMA G2002 is only going to be sold in
Japan with no USA release.

Guess that's why HS already sold out. Didn't get one this morning when I was it, so went to Amiami. They always sell out super fast when it's a Japan only item.

I think it's a poor move to have it as Japan only. No way this doesn't come stateside.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

After looking at Ric Gigantic Shin, I don't think it doesn't need full repaint. Instead fixing small details here and there, then sticking LED bulb up his tail would be enough. It may requires cutting though.

Back