Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This image was posted in another forum check it guys
image.jpg

Color pic is probably an older concept rendition, though the pose seems to be very plausible, & quite dynamic.

If this is the real pic, then I'm interested to see how the smoke will be painted. I think this one is already miles better than the old SS one, but the googles need to go. Igo though said on the other forum that people who don't like the goggles will hate the exclusive, so I'm thinking the exclusive will be GG wearing the goggles..we shall see!!

Lol then ya a lot of people will be hating the new GG then. I personally like it, if that's what it's going to look like.

Color pic is probably an older concept rendition, though the pose seems to be very plausible, & quite dynamic.

I agree. A very dynamic pose and the cloud/smoke looks all kinds of fake though. This has to be some kind of concept pic if it's legit. I'm still going to wait until I see pics released by SSC before I jump to any conclusions or make a decision on the piece. The only thing I can say I don't like from the pic is the gold goggles.

Back