Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we're getting Knowhere, you know who we're gonna see for sure! A **** ton of fanboys are gonna cream over this!

Not for sure tho, as in this Knowhere is The Collectors home, and not the GOTG base like in the comics. I hope he is there tho.

I hope it does, I really want this film to be successful
also didn't realise million ways to die was out so soon, :D

Yea I didn't realize it either, I'm shocked that July seems to be a pretty quite month as far as films go. Actually I just realized the Planet of the Apes comes out in july, I thought that was an August release, but that's followed by Hercules and Jupiter. Hopefully Jupiter Ascending doesn't leave a bad taste in people's mouth and keeps them away from seeing GOTG. I can see this happening, hopefully not.

Here ya go! :D

ubana2u8.jpg

If we're getting Knowhere, you know who we're gonna see for sure! A **** ton of fanboys are gonna cream over this!

Not for sure tho, as in this Knowhere is The Collectors home, and not the GOTG base like in the comics. I hope he is there tho.

Here ya go! :D

ubana2u8.jpg

That is a good sign! Although that's a museum piece from the Russian space dog era. Not his costume but certainly a good sign we'll see him in Knowhere. Thanks!

I wasn't sure who you were talking about so I went to look it up: "The station is administered by its chief of security, Cosmo, a telepathic and telekenetic Soviet space dog originally lost in Earth orbit in the 1960s."

Ha ha ha, wow, I hope that's true. They already have Rocket, might as well go one step further.

I wasn't sure who you were talking about so I went to look it up: "The station is administered by its chief of security, Cosmo, a telepathic and telekenetic Soviet space dog originally lost in Earth orbit in the 1960s."

Ha ha ha, wow, I hope that's true. They already have Rocket, might as well go one step further.

And if they do I think Cosmo will be as big a hit as Rocket especially if Rocket and Cosmo come into contact with each other.

View attachment 110753
tumblr_m78o9kVAvA1qz9nt5o1_400.gif

tumblr_m7hb5hbeaE1rw6hzpo1_500.png

I have a feeling this movie will surprise the casual Marvel moviegoing public in terms of "what the ****ery" and general craziness, and I also have a feeling I'll love every minute of it.

Where's a good place to start in getting to know these characters/universe? GotG: Cosmic Avengers?

Where's a good place to start in getting to know these characters/universe? GotG: Cosmic Avengers?

Imo, you have to start with Annihilation which introduces Star-lord and Drax etc. and then GOTG volumes 1-4 which tie into the whole series of Cosmic Marvel events. TBH it's all best read together as it creates a great experience. The new stuff isn't anywhere near as good imo.

This is my advice:
FUM3v.jpg

Post Thanos Imperative is skippable imo tho.

Wait what? I thought Star-Lord and Drax were introduced way before Annhilation.

They are sorry, I meant the arc that starts to show how the GOTG formed for the 2008 comic series. Everyone was introduced before Annihilation but that event is the catalyst that starts the idea of/to bring the team together.

Talking Racoons, dogs and green wimminz, this doesn't seem very gritty or realistic!

Back