Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree, very odd

I'm done with promo stuff for this movie, just gonna go dark till release

I have to go dark for the next 7 weeks :( off to France for my degree project and will have no internet :panic: hoping I come back to one final trailer then a 2 week wait and I can see it.

Dreaming of Thanos on his throne in space overseeing matters and then him beating down Ronan for failing or something similar. Man I hope Thanos is in this for man than 20 seconds.

I have to go dark for the next 7 weeks :( off to France for my degree project and will have no internet :panic: hoping I come back to one final trailer then a 2 week wait and I can see it.

Dreaming of Thanos on his throne in space overseeing matters and then him beating down Ronan for failing or something similar. Man I hope Thanos is in this for man than 20 seconds.

Best of luck with that my friend, maybe I'll catch up to you in the post count :lol

New very cool Guardians Poster:
rtl54v3.jpg

That is badass, reminds me of a cover from the old giant size comic coloring books artwork.

IMO Marvel based cbm are 2 out of 3 this summer. I hope GotG makes it a solid 3 out of 4....

Yeah I'd agree with that, Cap2 was best for me, DOFP was good and ASM2 was forgettable other than Gwen.

This seems like it's gonna be a really fun, action packed sci-fi film with some unique characters and most importantly to me.....some Thanos action!

Back