Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah well. Still cool.

Marvel should do a comic cover poster for all their releases. Like this custom and the Pulp Fiction poster. They did something like that for Captain America at least, I think.

The trailers are missing that certain something... like the purpose for even making the movie. They need to show big baddie in this or it just seems like a pointless movie to the common viewers. Most of the people in the theater for X-Men were confused about this movie after seeing the trailer.

The trailers are missing that certain something... like the purpose for even making the movie. They need to show big baddie in this or it just seems like a pointless movie to the common viewers. Most of the people in the theater for X-Men were confused about this movie after seeing the trailer.

"From the studio that brought you:
Iron Man
Thor
The Avengers"

Is all they need to know

"This time, a story you shouldn't really care about because those films are better than this one but you should really care about this because it's marvel duh!!"

"This time, a story you shouldn't really care about because those films are better than this one but you should really care about this because it's marvel duh!!"

How do you know those films are better than this one? LOL. Also, I think it's a bit early to judge where the Marketing is going here. The first trailer set-up the characters. The second one offered up a lot of action and spectacle and introduced some of the villains, if not by name. There's still plenty of time for the marketing to mature and change and get to some other points.

The trailers are missing that certain something... like the purpose for even making the movie.

"In the far reaches of space, Peter Quill finds himself the object of a manhunt after stealing an orb coveted by the villainous Ronan. He is forced into an uneasy truce with a group of extraterrestrial misfits. But when Quill discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must rally his ragtag rivals for a desperate stand – with the galaxy's fate in the balance."

So, why don't you make like a tree and get outta here?!

They literally just shown Ronan the Accuser in the trailer and in that same trailer explained how he was trying to wipe out all the people on the planet Xander and the GOTG are the ones that can to stop him. I missed the part where this wasn't explained I'm guessing???

They literally just shown Ronan the Accuser in the trailer and in that same trailer explained how he was trying to wipe out all the people on the planet Xander and the GOTG are the ones that can to stop him. I missed the part where this wasn't explained I'm guessing???

Yeah you and me and possibly others caught this, but he did say common viewers aka 'Idiots', you have to literally spoon feed them the plot and intentions of characters to make it clear to them

After Ronan is done here, maybe Mattel can recruit him as King Hiss for their "oh wait that movie will never ever ever never ever again happen".

That rumble is just Marvel stealing thunder again.

JOSH BROLIN IS THANOS!!!

https://www.latino-review.com/news/exclusive-josh-brolin-to-play-thanos-in-guardians-of-the-galaxy

https://variety.com/2014/film/news/...n-marvels-guardians-of-the-galaxy-1201198891/

Back