Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always with the "sources confirm" ****. I'll wait for Marvel's official announcement, thank you very much. I do, however, hope this is true because it's awesome.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind Brolin at all. He can act, he can do voices and has Tanos looking face.

Tho if that's just voicing w/o mocap... what's the point?!

Tho if that's just voicing w/o mocap... what's the point?!

He really looks like him already.

Meh, I wouldn't care if they kept the guy they used in the Avengers. That guy looked so much like Thanos (look at that chin). And it's like RIDDICK said, with all the CG and voicing, it doesn't even really matter who they cast. Give some new people a chance.

damion-poitier-thanos-avengers.jpg

I hope with this news HT gives us a figure. Thanos has always felt like a Darth Plageuis/mythological/Holy Grail/Ark of the Covenant character in his descriptions, so a high-end 1/6 figure would be cool. Even a card at SDCC will make me happy, for release in 2018 with Avengers 3.

Just had to brag, Chris Pratt and James Gunn both RT'd a picture that my Son drew today. He's so stoked.

Ok sorry, carry on...

Meh, I wouldn't care if they kept the guy they used in the Avengers. That guy looked so much like Thanos (look at that chin). And it's like RIDDICK said, with all the CG and voicing, it doesn't even really matter who they cast. Give some new people a chance.

View attachment 112267

Wait, they actually had someone play Thanos? I thought he was 100% CGI this whole time :lol

Back