Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was Quill's "shoot the Cairo swordsman" moment
Again with the Raiders comparisons. . .

g99483c93.gif

I liked the dance-off though. It fit easily with the overall tone of the movie.

Oh that's right. "Uh, it was like when the kids were distracting the teacher by banging on their desks in detention because uh, this was clearly a John Hughes coming of age tale and not a wise-cracking find-the-macguffin-adventure movie." :)

Some people are just never happy no matter what. Just watch it and enjoy it. If you want it to be the comics, just read the comics. If you want it to be boring and dark with bad writing and directing, watch Batman. This movie is exactly what it should have been and claimed to be from the start.

Some people are just never happy no matter what. Just watch it and enjoy it. If you want it to be the comics, just read the comics. If you want it to be boring and dark with bad writing and directing, watch Batman. This movie is exactly what it should have been and claimed to be from the start.

And if you want it to be the third best cbm of the year go watch DOFP! :lecture

This year was better than last year in terms of summer films.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Captain America 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, Snow Piercer, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Edge of Tomorrow

>

Iron Man 3, Pacific Rim, The Wolverine, Man of Steel, Star Trek into Darkness, Elysium, World War Z

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Captain America 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, Snow Piercer, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Edge of Tomorrow

>

Iron Man 3, Pacific Rim, The Wolverine, Man of Steel, Star Trek into Darkness, Elysium, World War Z

Good movies, the extended cut of WWZ redeems it I think

And if you want it to be the third best cbm of the year go watch DOFP! :lecture
This is true. In. . .

bizarroworld-300x294.jpg

>

Yeah, no contest though I thought IM3 and Pacific Rim were both pretty enjoyable.

>

Agreed, but Pacific Rim was fantastic.

After 2 viewings, I'm pretty solid with (not in order) this, TWS, and IM1 being my top 3 MCUs. Avengers has definitely moved to 4th. Actually thinking of seeing this one more time before the weekend, in which I will, against my better judgement, be partaking of a Bay flick. :monkey3

Heres my 3 favorite movies of the year:

1- GOTG
2- The Grand Budapest Hotel
3- The Winter Soldier

Back