Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just leave these here :D :hi5::yess::yess::yess::hi5:

s3n7605.gif

gif-animado-los-guardianes-de-la-galaxia-1.gif

That's awesome.

Wow. Awesome video! Again, I doubted Marvel could do it and wrong again. HT will definitely sell them as a two pack.

Wow. Awesome video! Again, I doubted Marvel could do it and wrong again. HT will definitely sell them as a two pack.

That would be badass, but not only has HT never produced a smaller body, but of the GotG characters, you'd get Drax, Star-Lord and maaaaaaybe a Con Ex of Peter Quill. :(

I love RR, the way he pulls his little furry ears down, he looks both badass and cute as hell :lol I want to pet him but I'm afraid it'll murder me.

I've got to start reading GOTG, any recommendations?

That would be badass, but not only has HT never produced a smaller body, but of the GotG characters, you'd get Drax, Star-Lord and maaaaaaybe a Con Ex of Peter Quill. :(

RR would definitely be a challenge, no doubt. I hope HT makes a go of it to make the entire team, a la, the Avengers. They know we'll eat that up. Can't believe I'm looking forward to this movie as much as I have.

Back