Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Action figures!!

0ccd7000-94d2-11e3-bb49-8d79c730f8d4_guardians_toys_poster.jpg

If the movies any good, I may pick up Groot and Rocket. Is that Rocket's suit the entire movie though?

Those look real bad

By the current Hasblo standards, they'll get alot worse for release and half will be impossible to find at retail. :lol They really ran the Legends line into the ground.

If the movies any good, I may pick up Groot and Rocket. Is that Rocket's suit the entire movie though?
Same, they're the only ones that kinda look ok, I just want to have a RR, maybe I'll get a loose BAF, the suit's better and they're real cheap.
By the current Hasblo standards, they'll get alot worse for release and half will be impossible to find at retail. :lol They really ran the Legends line into the ground.
Yup, out of the entire infinite series, only the Spidies and Carnage are salvageable.

Same, they're the only ones that kinda look ok, I just want to have a RR, maybe I'll get a loose BAF, the suit's better and they're real cheap.

Yup, out of the entire infinite series, only the Spidies and Carnage are salvageable.

Rockets...a baf? Wtf... Im gonna be pissed if thats the case.

Back