Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just leave these here :D :hi5::yess::yess::yess::hi5:

s3n7605.gif

gif-animado-los-guardianes-de-la-galaxia-1.gif

:hi5:

:lol :lol :lol

Neca did a good job hiding the joints. :lol

:lol

Back in the 80s, a buddy and I were stocking up on new comics one day that we were going to read and then share, and he grabbed the first of the RR 4-issue series. I was so taken by the cover and idea that I had to get my own.

This movie is going to be good (to me) no matter what.

I love RR, the way he pulls his little furry ears down, he looks both badass and cute as hell :lol I want to pet him but I'm afraid it'll murder me.

I've got to start reading GOTG, any recommendations?

Annihilation (there's an omnibus releasing soon) and trade paperbacks 1-4 by Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning :wave

I'll just leave these here :D :hi5::yess::yess::yess::hi5:

s3n7605.gif

gif-animado-los-guardianes-de-la-galaxia-1.gif

Sweet Jesus. Has the trailer been released?

It's hypocritical when the fan of a small run in a 2008 comic is saying this regarding GotG and ranting at Marvel Studios over this and the content of their other films while intentionally supporting the opposite for FOX and X-Men as well as all things ASM and trolling those who don't agree.

I stated my opinion while also saying I supported this movie 90%. I didn't rant in the slightest at marvel studios I just stated my preference for characters in this movie and had a pleasant discussion with Lerath before you came into to stalk my opinion as usual.

I never troll members on this board about their opinion, I discuss their opposing opinion in an open and mature manner.

So what if I'm looking forward to the upcoming Spider-Man, X-Men, Sin City, Guardians, Captain America and Batman vs Superman comic book movies. Are you not capable of accepting positive opinions and letting it be

With all respect, please put me on your ignore list. My positivity for such movies clearly angers you and that's not healthy for ones blood pressure or heart.

Last edited:
Back