Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps. But no one can touch them right now. They have the market cornered.

For 1/6 figures. There's a significant difference between price points and who they are selling to.

It's apples and oranges (or apples and grapes because Hasbro figures are small lololol).

Awww yeeeah!

JdQx8Bz.jpg

monk5.gif

aIlFFiZ.jpg

HMvPMaZ.jpg

Ronan.
D1UIm81.jpg

Korath.
Bgiulb7IMAACyBv.jpg

I don't know, both still seem bigger than this:

https://marveltoynews.com/wp-conten...Rocket-Raccoon-Build-A-Figure-2013-Wave-5.jpg

They would have to be bigger like this badass custom.

https://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=52442

I have the first one. There'z zero articulation in the legs. The second looks to be the same figure, but customized. The Ewoks are no bigger than the Rocket from the 3-Pack, so again, no excuse other than budgetary reasons... which shouldn't be an issue given his shorter size = less plastic overall.

But if he's the BAF, that makes him an accessory. Which is probably why theres no budget for articulation in the legs. I assume they instead have to spend extra to joint him in a way that he can be assembled.

And I still want to know why that mask has a metal plate on Rocket's head. It's on the one in the box too.

But if he's the BAF, that makes him an accessory. Which is probably why theres no budget for articulation in the legs. I assume they instead have to spend extra to joint him in a way that he can be assembled.

And I still want to know why that mask has a metal plate on Rocket's head. It's on the one in the box too.

The other BAFs have all had articulation. The ones in the current Cap and Spider-Man lines are unique sculpts all completely articulated. So unless these figures are going to be less than $20 a pop, that doesn't make sense.

I could be mistaken but don't you need 6 figures to complete the new Spiderman Goblin and Cap wave BAFs. Where I think Rocket will consist of 4 pcs. Could have to do with that. You'd have to spend $120 vs $80 to complete them.

I could be mistaken but don't you need 6 figures to complete the new Spiderman Goblin and Cap wave BAFs. Where I think Rocket will consist of 4 pcs. Could have to do with that. You'd have to spend $120 vs $80 to complete them.

But look at how big those BAFs are compared to little Rocket. :lol

Back