Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
original.gif

That was the best part of the trailer for me! His mannerisms and expressions are priceless! :lol

Re: Article: Re: Guardians of the Galaxy

So people are actually UPSET that the teaser trailer didn't reveal much plot...? Seriously?

Looks awesome. Gunn is awesome. Pratt is my man-crush so I'm game. Looking forward to the full Rocket Raccoon reveal. I just hope they don't show too much of him (ala Batman in the Lego movie trailers).

I'm going to assume that those who haven't read any Guardians before are the ones bothered by the lack of plot details.
From the 2008 run, I don't expect much of a plot anyway, just a ragtag group that should never be able to work together, kicking butt in space and pissing off just about everyone they come in contact with. LOL Fits all my expectations right there, and I think it's going to be great.

Re: Article: Re: Guardians of the Galaxy

I'm going to assume that those who haven't read any Guardians before are the ones bothered by the lack of plot details.
From the 2008 run, I don't expect much of a plot anyway, just a ragtag group that should never be able to work together, kicking butt in space and pissing off just about everyone they come in contact with. LOL Fits all my expectations right there, and I think it's going to be great.

Sounds like a winner right there! :rock

I just wanna see RDJ and the racoon :lol

Me too!

In the current Guardians run Tony Stark went into space with the Guardians for a bit and his banter with Rocket is fun, some of the dialogue even sounds like it was written with RDJ in mind.

During the series Tony manages to get lucky with Gamora only to get more than he bargained for. Rocket later teases him about it but Tony said it was worth it because he'd had a thing about green ladies ever since he'd seen Star Trek :lol

Back