Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get so many good vibes from this trailer. Ice Pirates, Buckaroo Bonzai, that old Star Frontiers rpg. Right now this is my #3 most anticipated film behind Winter Soldier and There and Back Again. Moreso even than Avengers 2 and Episode VII!!! Hope it's great!

Now that's just absurd...

I get so many good vibes from this trailer. Ice Pirates, Buckaroo Bonzai, that old Star Frontiers rpg. Right now this is my #3 most anticipated film behind Winter Soldier and There and Back Again. Moreso even than Avengers 2 and Episode VII!!! Hope it's great!

Goes DOFP then ASM2 then GOTG. But after this trailer I think GOTG might be #2. I'm waiting for something from Episode VII before getting excited and couldn't care less about most others

original.gif

Trailer breakdown by director James Gunn.

:yess: :rock

There is probably no film that influenced me more as a child - no film that excited me more or that I loved more - than ROTLA.

The movie has a lot of edgy humour, unusual for a comic book movie. But we were encouraged by Marvel to take risks, so we did. However, we never wanted the humour to get in the way of the fun or the emotional heart of the film - those things came first.

Yes, 'Hooked On A Feeling' is used in the movie. That and a lot of other old songs are on Quill’s mixed tape in his Walkman.

This is one heck of trailer. Looks like a blast. Didn't give away too much (if anything) either!

Actually had no idea the vibe this was going to take and wasn't sure at first, but now that I see it, I love the fun playful, good time at the movies feel. Humor, tongue in cheek, but lots of action, effects. Will make a great popcorn flick and put smiles on the face :)

Having know nothing about the characters at all I can say that this looks interesting. Should be a fun watch

I am going into this movie with zero prior knowledge I the characters or story. Really liked the trailer and expect this to be a exciting and funny summer popcorn flick.

Pretty much the same. Although I've seen these characters solo in comics, I think the new incarnations don't have alot to do with the old ones. I think the last thing I ever read with Rocket in it was his mini series in the mid 80s :lol

Wtf is this nonsense? And ant man is next... Man have they really run that much out if properties to make films of. I remember back in the day I used to shake my head at the idea of a black panther movie. He's like superman or wolverine by comparison to these things.

Back