Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen this yet?

rrg1.jpg

Just watched the trailer two more times. Damn that thing is fun. Episode what? Who cares! JJ really has his work cut out for him to get me as excited for his movie as I am for this one.

Must Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!....Love that 2:30 trailer

Obviously a new SW movie can blow the doors off of GotG. I'm just saying they've got their work cut out for them at this point, especially if the actual GotG movie is half as good as its trailer.

Obviously a new SW movie can blow the doors off of GotG. I'm just saying they've got their work cut out for them at this point, especially if the actual GotG movie is half as good as its trailer.

At this point, I wouldn't mind if they handed Gunn one of the Star Wars Spin-offs...

Just watched the trailer two more times. Damn that thing is fun. Episode what? Who cares! JJ really has his work cut out for him to get me as excited for his movie as I am for this one.

I watched it over 10 times already and yet I need moar....

This%2Bis%2B%2B%2Bawesome%2BWe%2Bdemand%2Bmoar%2Bof%2Bthis%2B_18a420b46e3b790cce29fe675dbe217c.jpg

the more I watch the trailer the more I realize how brilliantly put together it was. The film will obviously have a tongue in cheek vibe with most characters outside of the group thinking how ridiculous they all are and poking fun at them along the way. I can even see that playing a part in the end as the band of nobodies saves the day and everyone is like, "who the hell are these guys again?". Last line will probably be Pratt saying ah forget it cuz no one will have a clue who he is lol

Back