Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep an eye out at crosscreekguns. I highly recommend them. Very nice owner. He usually has them for $50 but out of stock right now. I already purchased 2 hand guns and some extra mags from him and it cost the same to ship to Hawaii. And if you're looking for something and its not on his site give him a call and he'll see if he can get it.

Finally got it set up. Going to the range this weekend to see what I need to tweak on it.
35bcldj.jpg

Finally got it set up. Going to the range this weekend to see what I need to tweak on it.
35bcldj.jpg

:rock have fun bro. Have a blast

Any AK guys here with preference with Mags? I found some US Palms 30rds mags in stock and wanted to know if they are reliable and worth the $30. I just own surplus steel mags right now.

I did know we had a real gun thread here. That's so cool.

hairlesswookiee awesome AR what kind of scope do you have on there? I just bought my first AR. Haven't had any chance to shoot it yet cause ammo is really scarce here.

just managed to get my hands on a ton 30 round PMAGS, wish I could trade them on here for painting services, lol.

We cant trade mags or anything like that here? Why not?

hairlesswookiee awesome AR what kind of scope do you have on there? I just bought my first AR. Haven't had any chance to shoot it yet cause ammo is really scarce here.

Thanks, but it's not an AR it's a SCAR 17. The scope is a Leatherwood CMR 1-4x. I haven't had a chance to use either yet, but the Leatherwood is temporary until later this year when I can get some $$ saved. I plan on replacing it with either a Vortex or a GRSC 1-6x, and then the Leatherwood is going on my Tavor.

My POF 11.5" gas piston .223 with AAC suppressor. Eotech 552 red dot. Very fun to shoot without the need for ear protection(but preferred with). :lecture

2011-08-12_18-37-06_616_zps620bf83c.jpg

Having a hell of a time finding an AR. Local shop had a waiting list, but closed it because it was getting too long, and not going anywhere. They said to check back every couple of weeks to see when they start getting them in again.

On the good-news-side, they did say they're not going to be substantially raising prices. The DPMS flat-top AR that was $740 before will still be about that price when they start getting them back in (should've just bought it on-the-spot). I genuinely don't think the "assault weapons ban" is going to go anywhere, though. Won't pass the House. May not even pass the Senate ... southern Democrats don't like voting for gun control bills.

My wife was going to get me a Barnett Penetrator Crossbow for my 10th wedding anniversary last month (she's a keeper), but we cancelled it for the AR-15 with all the gun-ban hullaballoo. May end up going back to the crossbow if I can't find one in the next month or two.

Still need to buy a few full magazines for my HK P30 in case a high-cap magazine ban flies. Maybe a couple of AR magazines as well ... even though I don't have the damn gun yet.

SnakeDoc

:mad: my local gun show sold the fs2000 I ordered out from under me! :gah:

Not in a good mood right now!

how did they justify it to you?

They didn't! I saw a Facebook updat that said they had this and that in and it mentioned the fs2000. I called thinking great my guns in also, nope they got 1 in and sold it and this is after i spent 45 mins in the store ordering it the other day. So pissed!

Saw a guy shooting one of those at the range on Sunday. Really cool looking gun. How much does an fs2000 run? Is it 5.56? 7.62?

SnakeDoc

Back