Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didn't! I saw a Facebook updat that said they had this and that in and it mentioned the fs2000. I called thinking great my guns in also, nope they got 1 in and sold it and this is after i spent 45 mins in the store ordering it the other day. So pissed!

That sucks man did you put money down on it?

They didn't! I saw a Facebook updat that said they had this and that in and it mentioned the fs2000. I called thinking great my guns in also, nope they got 1 in and sold it and this is after i spent 45 mins in the store ordering it the other day. So pissed!

i don't trust ordering thru gun shops any more. maybe i just haven't found the right one but i was disappointed for weeks being given the run around. 99% of my firearms purchases are online. i just transfer to my regular FFL dealer. $70 fee and done! no in store BS.

i don't trust ordering thru gun shops any more. maybe i just haven't found the right one but i was disappointed for weeks being given the run around. 99% of my firearms purchases are online. i just transfer to my regular FFL dealer. $70 fee and done! no in store BS.

$70 :horror

the one in town here is $20, but one about an hour away is free. $70 is nuts.

I guess they figure if you come in to pick up the gun, you might some accessories and ammo from them. It at least gets you into the store.

$70 :horror

the one in town here is $20, but one about an hour away is free. $70 is nuts.

my time is $$$. i'll gladly pay extra to avoid wasting my time at a shop. it took over an hour once when i did a PPT with a co-worker. there was nobody in the shop but us! yeah, they figured we would buy stuff from their shop since they don't make much from the transfer. that's cool. i'll take my business elsewhere.

the tabletop FFL i go to is professional and courteous. he's an hour drive for me but i'm done 20min tops! i always tip him a little extra too.

my time is $$$. i'll gladly pay extra to avoid wasting my time at a shop. it took over an hour once when i did a PPT with a co-worker. there was nobody in the shop but us! yeah, they figured we would buy stuff from their shop since they don't make much from the transfer. that's cool. i'll take my business elsewhere.

the tabletop FFL i go to is professional and courteous. he's an hour drive for me but i'm done 20min tops! i always tip him a little extra too.

I've only ever done it once in town here. It cost me $20 and was done in 10 minutes. 5 minutes of paper work, and 5 minutes of the store owner ogling the gun :lol

2011-08-12_18-37-06_616_zps620bf83c.jpg

My POF 11.5" Gas Piston .223 with AAC suppressor along with EOTech 552.

Yeah I usually go to a FFL dealer when I buy. I actually go to a guy who works out of his house. He grandfathered in and said 99% is doing FFL transfers and the othe 1% is selling consignment guns. He charges $30 even per firearm.

2011-08-12_18-37-06_616_zps620bf83c.jpg

My POF 11.5" Gas Piston .223 with AAC suppressor along with EOTech 552.

Nice!

Talked to my local gs guy, not the owner but the guy that runs it and knows all of what's going on. He apologized for the fs2000 debacle and promised me a fs2000 at dealer cost. I also walked out the door today at cost with a FN FNX 9 bitone! Going to the range tomorrow with this beauty.

Oh and before anyone ask cost was $500 even after taxes! :yess:

Nice!

Talked to my local gs guy, not the owner but the guy that runs it and knows all of what's going on. He apologized for the fs2000 debacle and promised me a fs2000 at dealer cost. I also walked out the door today at cost with a FN FNX 9 bitone! Going to the range tomorrow with this beauty.

Oh and before anyone ask cost was $500 even after taxes! :yess:

I'm thinking about getting the FNX 9 for a carry gun. Be sure and post your thoughts for me.

Yeah I usually go to a FFL dealer when I buy. I actually go to a guy who works out of his house. He grandfathered in and said 99% is doing FFL transfers and the othe 1% is selling consignment guns. He charges $30 even per firearm.

man, maybe it's a California thing. we do tend to pay higher prices here.

Back