Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHat do you guys think about the Ruger SR1911, any thoughts

I heard it's awesome...if you could find one to buy.

~~I'm sending my P7 off to the day spa next week to get refinished. I decided on this finish, but I'm also going to have them finish the stampings on the slide with a Satin Black (not my gun, but this is from their site):
2u60nis.jpg

I also went to the local gun shop to have him order me one of these. It'll be a while before he gets one in, but it's still exciting. Smith and Wesson M627 Performance Center .357 with a 2.625" barrel.
35d0qrn.jpg

Still haven't decided on my first gun but I went to the range today and finally got to shoot the Beretta 92fs. I also got to shoot a baby Eagle and the FNP-45. I think I really like the FNP the most so far. I've yet to shoot anything Sig or HK yet. They're still waiting on their shipment of range guns from those to come in. So far the FNP is tops on my list.

what range do you go to?

I picked up my first gun today, well guns actually. Remington shotgun for home protection given to me by the father in law, and a DPMS AR-15 for a cheap entry point into hobby. Can't wait to get it on the range and try it out.

what range do you go to?

I picked up my first gun today, well guns actually. Remington shotgun for home protection given to me by the father in law, and a DPMS AR-15 for a cheap entry point into hobby. Can't wait to get it on the range and try it out.

Congrats on joining another addicting hobby.

what range do you go to?

I went to the new 17 lane indoor rifle and handgun range that Adventure Outdoors just opened up off of South Cobb Dr.

I picked up a Springfield Armory 1911 Range Officer the other day and its fantastic. I like it more than my loaded SA 1911. Now I am trying find another one! Can never have to many 1911s!

are there places that actually let you shoot those?

There are ranges all over the nation for them.

Edit - Not a lot of them...but enough of them.

Edit 2 - The bigger issue is the cost of the rounds...upward of 500.00 per HE for a civilian...AND you gotta find an FFL willing to broker the deal.

Back