Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Han in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Getting this for sure. Gonna need a bigger apartment and more display space if SS keeps coming out with all these kick a@@ SW PF's.
:D

So since they went with the Jabba's Palace theme, does this mean that a Leia Boushh isn't too far behind?!?! :dunno

I have a feeling this block of polystone will be priced fairly high, I'm thinking it'll have lights and that mixed media between the electronics and the polystone will qualify it for PF status, although remember for Disney they simply call them all PFs because that is what the 1:4 scale license is for, it might be the same for SW.

I have the Boba Fett PF but something about that piece and looking at this piece doesn't really meld well in my head. If I knew a Leia Boushh was coming I might bite but I have a feeling I'll have to let this one pass by unless it's reasonably priced.

I already have the 1/6th scale version so like the emperor and throne I just can't imagine throwing a few hundred dollars at this.

I'm sure it'll be cool though.

Really? I think they'll look nice together. I was originally intending to get Jango to go with Boba, but I'm kinda thinking I may get this instead. Granted it would look better if it had more wall or something, but its going to be expensive enough as is. I wish they did it like the Mummy's sarcophagus where we could display it on a wall on it's own.

I think I'm already set...

100_0655.jpg

This just seems like a Premium Format redundancy. :lecture

I think it looks cool but Im not really set up to display this in my collection, congrats to all getting him...though depending on how the lights look...

Personally, I was more than happy to sell both my 1/6th Fett & Carbo Han dio's since I was planning on having this to go with my Boba PF. If 1/6th looks this good, the PF size is gonna be even more awesome and it'll be all I need
DSC02414.jpg

What great news! Finally, my patience in waiting for more OT PFs is paying off. After sitting through Cyborg Maul, Darth Talon, Aurra Sing and others, the focus is going back to the classic main characters and as a result, this is turning out to be one of the best years ever for this line. I couldn't be happier seeing the Emperor, Stormtrooper, frozen Han and the droids at SDCC (hopefully).

Oooh so tempting, but the force is telling me to wait for a possible 1:1 scale. And nothing beats that.

What great news! Finally, my patience in waiting for more OT PFs is paying off. After sitting through Cyborg Maul, Darth Talon, Aurra Sing and others, the focus is going back to the classic main characters and as a result, this is turning out to be one of the best years ever for this line. I couldn't be happier seeing the Emperor, Stormtrooper, frozen Han and the droids at SDCC (hopefully).

lol, cyborg maul.:slap

While I'm not completely sold on the base, I do like the carbo block...have been wanting this to hang behind my Boba PF for ages! Can't wait to see how the lighting looks!

As for the base, I do wish it included more of the wall or something, although I plan on just hanging the block on my wall behind Boba somehow. Looking at the steps on the base, I wonder if it could be used as an 'alternate base' for Boba, so he could stand on the high step to raise the PF up to a height similar to the taller bases of the 'Indiana Jones' and 'LOTR' PF lines. Then you could hang the block behind Boba? I'm hoping that's the case...Otherwise, I have no use for this base.

Hope when they launch the gallery, they show how it'll look with Boba! :rock

Back