Has the AH line lost it's mojo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hasn't been a sneek peak or a hint of the next one since Mystique. What's happening SS?

Not that I'm complaining with the Bullseye preview :)

you complained of too mny female characters, now your wish is being fulfilled you complain about AH line slowing down?

FFS :lol

But it does sound like your complaining. LOL :rotfl

I'm sure there will me more, its just we havent heard anything. Its really no big deal. Just have to wait and see. Plus we have Brooks who has the Kitty Pryde statue coming out some time soon.

You complained about SS putting out tooooooo many female Marvel characters, you even had it in your sig for awhile, and now you're worried about SS slowing down?

:lol :lol :lol

But it does sound like your complaining. LOL :rotfl

I'm sure there will me more, its just we havent heard anything. Its really no big deal. Just have to wait and see. Plus we have Brooks who has the Kitty Pryde statue coming out some time soon.

:woo

When did this news come out?!? A Kitty Pryde comiquette would be AWESOME!! :rock :rock :rock

You complained about SS putting out tooooooo many female Marvel characters, you even had it in your sig for awhile, and now you're worried about SS slowing down?

When did this news come out?!? A Kitty Pryde comiquette would be AWESOME!! :rock :rock :rock

I see Snoops point some people are never satified, just have to find something to complain about. I want to see this Kitty :naughty

I see Snoops point some people are never satified, just have to find something to complain about. I want to see this Kitty :naughty

Sorry, I forgot that the Kitty Pryde design wasnt approved.

kitty.jpg

I'd like to see a AH Enchantress or AH Psylocke. Its about time for SS to announce the next AH.

Honestly I've been "tired" or "mojo'd" out of the AH! Since Mary Jane. I thought the Black Cat wasn't bad in terms of the control art but in actual production was left wanting. Rogue, Black Queen were meh IMHO and She Hulk and Mystique look great but weren't enough to get me to buy into the line again. After Mary Jane and White Queen I just haven't felt the want to get back into the line.

Yup, I've lost interest in the line as well. I see them at the LCS when they come in, and they do look cool, but just not something I must have in my collection. Mystique turned out very nice though.

Caiera would be nice..unfortunately, she's too obscure.

No loss...I think its time for a new unveiling... Preferably Spider Woman, Storm, or Phoenix...

I remember reading that Adam's choice beckon back to what he read in comics so you are looking at Bronze Age representations....I can't think of someone from that age that they could do to jump me back into this line....maybe a good looking Sue Storm...or Phoenix but with Black Queen I have my doubts that we'll get Phoenix.

Back