HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked out the titles for season 3. Episode 9 is all I have to say.

Maybe the biggest event everyone who read the books have been waiting for besides the events of episode 9 of season 1. Man, its gonna be a brutal wait Not to mention the freakin DVDs wont come out for another year. Ugh.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

you know the one thing that pisses me off the most about this show, is that it's only 10 episodes long.....:gah::gah:

At least we get to see them in an unbroken run unlike Doctor Who.

I agree I'd like to see two or three more episodes per season but only if they could keep the quality the same.

They did say they were adding on a total of 1 hour this season didn't they?

I don't think making the seasons 12-13 episodes would hurt the quality any.

Just checked out the titles for season 3. Episode 9 is all I have to say.

Maybe the biggest event everyone who read the books have been waiting for besides the events of episode 9 of season 1. Man, its gonna be a brutal wait Not to mention the freakin DVDs wont come out for another year. Ugh.

There's more than 1 big thing happening this season.

Don't have HBO any more. This is going to be brutal. Is there anywhere on the net I can buy the episodes as the season is still going? The trailers look great and this is the season I've been waiting for since the beginning.

The only place it goes online is HBO Go, until the it comes out next year on Blu-Ray, at that time it'll also be released on iTunes and stuff. But up until then there's no way (legally) to watch it without HBO

I don't have it either, and I can't find anyone who does. One person I know suggested some free streaming site, but I ignored what he said because I don't use those services.

Amazon might offer them.

Nah, nobody legit offers GoT online while the season is running. It's either subscribe to HBO, wait for the season to be released on Blu-Ray and Web just before the next year's season, or set sail on the high seas of internet piracy...

A bear, A BEAR! all black and brown and covered in hair.

54ig9wL.jpg

Seeing a Game of Thrones episode in a theatrical setting is awesome. That episode being Season 3 Episode 1 is even more awesome. But even more awesome than that is meeting George R.R. Martin, getting autographs, and hearing him talk about his life and motivations. Pretty good day today!

Seeing a Game of Thrones episode in a theatrical setting is awesome. That episode being Season 3 Episode 1 is even more awesome. But even more awesome than that is meeting George R.R. Martin, getting autographs, and hearing him talk about his life and motivations. Pretty good day today!

How many times did he mention boobies? Last time I saw him the only thing he wanted to talk about were boobies.

How many times did he mention boobies? Last time I saw him the only thing he wanted to talk about were boobies.

Actually, I don't think he ever did :lol Other than his mother being a brassiere inspector when he was speaking of his childhood.

I just finished up Season 1, and, holy ****, do I love this show! I can't wait to rent season 2, and, come Black Friday, I'll probably buy the both of them. Also, Emilia Clarke: ooh-la-la. Nope, whatever the white hair detracted, it was more than made up for in other ways.:lol

I really got into this show.

Originally watched season 1 on the computer a couple years ago. Didn't really care for it, so that was that (never tuned in for the second season).

A little while ago l bought both seasons on blu ray just for the hell of it and really loved it. Guess a big tv, surround sound and blu ray sucks you in more then on the small fuzzy screen.

Not sure if l want to watch season 3 on the computer or just wait a year until it's released on blu ray.

Last edited:
The only place it goes online is HBO Go, until the it comes out next year on Blu-Ray, at that time it'll also be released on iTunes and stuff. But up until then there's no way (legally) to watch it without HBO

There are plenty of other sites to watch this show in pretty good quality that has nothing to do with HBO and is legal (i think), no need for downloading.

Back