HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad this series is so great that the only thing people can find to complain about is a pair of boobs every now and then. :yess:

Its hard to avoid spoilers on something based on something else that has been around for decades. Its nice that Walking Dead deviates from the comics so there is less likely a chance things can get spoiled by the comic readers. Though staying close to the source like GoT is isn't a bad thing, quite the opposite IMO.

Agreed. The books are well known and most have been out for a long while. Any discussion of the GoT show online is going to draw two types of viewers, those familiar with the books and those coming into the show fresh. Spoilers are just a hazard of that environment. The only way to guarantee complete avoidance is to not participate in any GoT online stuff.

I agree wholeheartedly. I was a voracious reader when I was younger, but never got around to these books. I understand and accept that spoilers being posted is an inherent risk when browsing online. But coming across spoilers during the course of discussing the books organically is different from coming across the spoilers because of internet douchbaggery.

I was viewing a thread at Kotaku when the first season three trailer came out, and one poster commented that he was wondering whether or not he should read the third book before season three came out. The first few responses were benign, then you get the response from the douchbag who said “Don’t read the book. That way you’ll be surprised when…” and proceeded to drop three or four major spoilers.

Anyways, shame on me for not sticking here. Everyone is courteous enough to use the spoiler tag when discussing spoilers.

Can’t wait. The 31st is going to be all kinds of awesome, the season finale of The Walking Dead and the season premiere of Game of Thrones on the same night!

Its hard to avoid spoilers on something based on something else that has been around for decades. Its nice that Walking Dead deviates from the comics so there is less likely a chance things can get spoiled by the comic readers. Though staying close to the source like GoT is isn't a bad thing, quite the opposite IMO.

That's my feelings when posting things in The Hobbit movie threads.

Anyone who participates in a discussion about a TV show is taking a chance they will learn something they didn't intend to. People who act like crybabies about spoilers shouldn't be in here to begin with.

Well, this thread is for the show, not the books. Create a thread for the books if you'd like. Otherwise, I think it's appropriate that book spoilers remain hidden with the spoiler tag.

How do the ****s, ****, and cocks in this show compare to Spartacus mahahaha? Do the gods favor these game of thrown knights, as they do the men of spartacus and bless them with large breasted slave whores??? Needs to know Spartacus is almost done and gonna need a fix from somewhere. I lost HBO channel because its too expensive atm, so I am probably already ****ed by the gods!

Well, this thread is for the show, not the books. Create a thread for the books if you'd like. Otherwise, I think it's appropriate that book spoilers remain hidden with the spoiler tag.
Agreed. I honestly don't give a **** about the books right now. Not gonna bother reading them until the TV series is done with. The show caught my attention, and I don't want to be spoiled.

This is the "HBO's Game of Thrones" thread. Not a thread for the books. So book spoilers and those who would post them are unwelcome here.

This isn't like The Hobbit where it's one of the most famous medieval fantasy stories of all time, and has been around for almost a hundred years.

How do the ****s, ****, and cocks in this show compare to Spartacus mahahaha? Do the gods favor these game of thrown knights, as they do the men of spartacus and bless them with large breasted slave whores??? Needs to know Spartacus is almost done and gonna need a fix from somewhere. I lost HBO channel because its too expensive atm, so I am probably already ****ed by the gods!

You won't get your **** fix from this. Look elsewhere.

You won't get your **** fix from this. Look elsewhere.

Don't have HBO any more. This is going to be brutal. Is there anywhere on the net I can buy the episodes as the season is still going? The trailers look great and this is the season I've been waiting for since the beginning.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have it either, and I can't find anyone who does. One person I know suggested some free streaming site, but I ignored what he said because I don't use those services.

Amazon might offer them.

Back