He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my eyes, i cant take anymore. congratz everyone this bust is the don. his mouth seriously does look like a vagina

Here's more pics of mine:

P8200710.jpg

P8200709.jpg

P8200711.jpg

P8200707.jpg

P8200708.jpg

P8200706.jpg

P8200702.jpg

Pretty stylish, huh? :D

I was patiently waiting on my Bust and My OnCall Pager went off:horror !!! My A$$ got called into work but its all good cuz my wife called me about 30 mins. ago and told me the package had arrived..:naughty I cant wait to get home and put this thing together, just 3 more hours to go...:D

Thrifty,

Customer service contacted me and they are going to send me extra dreads of the #s that I need. They did also say they were sending me a shipping label to send the extras back. I was actually hoping I could hang on to a couple extras in case some of them break in the future. Still I'm happy customer service seems to be on point.

Thrifty,

Customer service contacted me and they are going to send me extra dreads of the #s that I need. They did also say they were sending me a shipping label to send the extras back. I was actually hoping I could hang on to a couple extras in case some of them break in the future. Still I'm happy customer service seems to be on point.

Good to hear! My dealer said he is able to get me an extra dread of the one that came broken. I was happy to hear that.

Now we just need to figure out the "sticky dreads" issue. Has SS said anything about what to do about that yet? They seem to come apart with little to no struggle, but I did notice in one spot where a part that was stuck together looks a little different from the rest of the dread. Still, it is virtually unnoticeable, so I'm not worried about it. I think these dreads look so much better than the casted ones on the first one.

Ozz,

As I mentioned, my dreads aren't really sticking anymore. They do dry out after a while. Shipping them in plastic in the summer probably caused the problem. The most ideal thing would be to take the dreads out of the package and keep them in a cool dry room for a few days.

alright, good to hear that everyone is getting theirs. I'm hopeing to hear from SS tomorrow. well at least they are replacing the missing/defective dreads without wanting the whole bust back. but it would be nice to have an extra of each # for any future issues. for $900 that would'nt seem far fetched. but ehh.. as far as them sticking I think some of it might be the temp. it's cooled down where I'm at and there not as bad. but xeno some of the dreads are more attached than others. if SS is wanting the extra dread I'm gonna have to take them all out to find which one. which might be good, cause I can see if they are still holding up. I'll be posting any info I get. Wolf is bad a^^.

Now I really want to get the biomask for this guy, but I can't find it for less than $500.

Back