Heath Ledger Found Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats lamer, Ultimate Warrior's opinion or that someone actually visits his website?

Is this guy the wrestler guy?

yeah it is.

I do have to agree with one point he makes though

By the way, how many 28 (or older or younger) year old soldiers met their death yesterday? It’s not easy to find out. None of them made the headlines of any news.

The guy is a f'n ******* attention grabber, but he hit a nail on the head with at least one of his comments

yeah it is.

By the way, how many 28 (or older or younger) year old soldiers met their death yesterday? It’s not easy to find out. None of them made the headlines of any news.

The guy is a f'n ******* attention grabber, but he hit a nail on the head with at least one of his comments

I agreed with that too. For What?

yeah it is.

Yeah but one might argue the same thing with young cancer patients. If your famous it gets reported on. If your not, well I know its cold but the public doesn't care.

While the comment has merit, the reality is that celebrities are reported so heavily because people demand the gossip. Do I care that Lohan bought such and such at Starbucks? No. The funny thing is that hundreds of people have RSS feeds just to find out these facts. Tis the way the world works...

Yes if you are (in order of "importance") 1) famous 2) white 3) rich and 4) attractive the media might give a **** about your death/disappearance. If you have a great combination of them... then hell yeah, you'll be covered 24/7.

Just think of the Ramsey murder, sad to be sure, but still 10+ years later and you hear about it. How many other children have been killed in the US since then?

While the comment has merit, the reality is that celebrities are reported so heavily because people demand the gossip. Do I care that Lohan bought such and such at Starbucks? No. The funny thing is that hundreds of people have RSS feeds just to find out these facts. Tis the way the world works...

Can't argue with you but it doesn't make it any less depressing

Same reason why people watch dancing with the stars. :rolleyes:

As far as the "pro wrestler" thing goes, people do listen to them, they even elect them as governor sometimes. The deal with "Warrior" is he went and got himself an education, became a public speaker/motivator & now he wants to argue with the entire world about everything to prove he's not just some talentless roided-up dumb jock anymore.

He's harsh, he tries to shock people and crazy enough... sometimes there's actually a good point thrown in amongst all the crap. His downfall is the giant chip on his shoulder, his ego and his own mouth. Basically if he gets into a debate with somebody, it's always going to end up in him making homophobic comments about the person he's debating with and then he's going to say you are not as muscular as him. Somehow, it's so insane that it is actually entertaining.

His public speaking fiascos, arguments at fan signings & his interview on the Chris Benoit murders are all available on youtube.

The "Ultimate *********" has been off his rocker for years now. Comments he has made over the years vary from mildly entertaining to absolute nonsense.

Whatever correct points he made, he is no better than the rest of the media for latching on to this death, taking cheap shots at the dead.

All debts are paid. It is time to let the issue rest.

One other thing; he does show the courage of his own opinions unlike many people these days -who only hold other people's opinions.

Can we let this drop now??

Has anyone heard about Johnny Depp possibly filling in a role that Ledger had half filmed?

I caught the last part of it the other day on Mark & Brian, something about a scifi movie that Ledmger was filing. They said that they may step Depp in to fill the role, and some how right it into the story.

:confused:

Anyone heard anything like this, or am I going crazy?

Has anyone heard about Johnny Depp possibly filling in a role that Ledger had half filmed?

I caught the last part of it the other day on Mark & Brian, something about a scifi movie that Ledmger was filing. They said that they may step Depp in to fill the role, and some how right it into the story.

Yes, there is a scene in which Ledger "falls through a magic mirror" and supposedly will re-emerge as Johnny Depp.

Keep in mind, this is all speculation and hasn't been confirmed by Depp or the studio.

A side note...it's being speculated that Ledger died from natural causes, as the toxicity levels in is blood were not lethal.

I know they finished the Dark Knight, but if they want to include the Joker in three, Johnny Depp would be my choice to repalce him (if they don't do some special CGI like Beowulf to bring Heath back).

What's this about natural causes Scuba? 28 year olds don't die of natural causes. He may have been a bit weird, but he certainly looked healthy enough.

As far as the "pro wrestler" thing goes, people do listen to them, they even elect them as governor sometimes. The deal with "Warrior" is he went and got himself an education, became a public speaker/motivator & now he wants to argue with the entire world about everything to prove he's not just some talentless roided-up dumb jock anymore.

He's harsh, he tries to shock people and crazy enough... sometimes there's actually a good point thrown in amongst all the crap. His downfall is the giant chip on his shoulder, his ego and his own mouth. Basically if he gets into a debate with somebody, it's always going to end up in him making homophobic comments about the person he's debating with and then he's going to say you are not as muscular as him. Somehow, it's so insane that it is actually entertaining.

His public speaking fiascos, arguments at fan signings & his interview on the Chris Benoit murders are all available on youtube.

I meet the guy a long time ago, he definitely is off, and the **** he is writing now is just pathetic nonsense ramblings of a lost broken down man.

I had a friend who died when he was 8 of natural causes...

Sorry to hear that Marc. But what exactly was the cause of death? "Natural causes" is so vague. I've only known natural causes to be linked with old peoples' bodies just shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back