Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a DX08 for sale at a reasonable cost? I'd love to have one since I stupidly sold off mine awhile back...

I might be interested in selling mine, but my pers broke I havent attempted to fix it (which I dont know if they are repairable) but it stopped working with him looking straight thank goodness. Complete, no damage to box, or shipper and everything is included.
IM NOT A PREMIUM MEMBER SO I DONT KNOW IF IM ALLOWED TO OFFER THIS FOR SALE, SO IF NOT PLEASE REMOVE THIS, OR LET ME KNOW AND I CAN REMOVE IT!!

yet some more pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

I really should look for this figure too. It and the DX09 both seem so great that being a big Batman fan and not having them just seems wrong.

A sneek peek of my custom joker hat the inside is all hand stiched like a average size hat just in smaller scale.

Well done, I tried that after the figure came out but gave up. I couldn't get it sharp enough, keep the brim flat. Please keep posting progress. :rock

Back